Reviews for Libraries Aren't the Place
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw
SlippingSanity chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
THIS SO SO FUNNY AND AWESOME! I love this story!
Zeke chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
A new fave, PM! You know, this was so well written that, even tho',I'm a victim of DUBS, I understood who everyone was! Love teh writing style, too!
reviewer chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
ha ha hah hah hah hah hah hah *gasp* hah hah hah ahahahahahahahahaahah. ha. hah.

that was hilarious.

man taichi is evil
sq chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
great story! its soooo cute! i love it!
Peg 'o Light chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
*Heart eyes* FLUFF! Yamajyou fluff, Taishirou fluff! *Faints from happiness*
kouchi chapter 2 . 7/14/2001
thats funny *giggles* write more please
Kei Kazama chapter 2 . 7/8/2001
Fluff, fluff, fluff... This story is such a cute fluff fic! I just love Taichi and Yamato's revenge! *smile* I know you don't hate libraries, librarians, and books - I always see ya reading and in the library during lunch! () I just love all your fics! I enjoy them all - of course this one too! Keep up the great work! Gannbareyo ()v
kimaro chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
WEE! That was adoreable. Yamato and Taichi can be so mean _ Really nice fic, congratulations!
Taiorami far too lazy to sing in chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
Hehehe! YES! Yamajyou and Taishiro! I sware you can never go wrong with these pairings. All you need to do is throw in a little Daikeru...*coughs* anyway, I really enjoyed this.
Silver Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
LOL! That was great I love Yamajyou fics and you've pulled this once of with absolut style! Poor Jyou.
S-chan chapter 2 . 6/4/2001
KYA! I LOVE THIS!
shimmercat chapter 2 . 5/30/2001
*nearly passes out from trying not to laugh out loud* I need to remember not to read fanfiction while my family is sleeping, it could cause health problems! Very funny. You have confirmed my belief that I NEED to write a Yamajyou eventually...
Photon chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
*chuckles* Funniest story I've read in quite sometime. _ *claps*
Child of the Faeries chapter 2 . 5/21/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So CUTE! (both of 'em!) Yama and Jyou in the library...then Taichi and Koushiro...*sighs happily* Pure fluff... and i ADORED it!