Reviews for Angel In Blue Jeans 2
Chandle chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
mistake noticed;

attacked his lips ferociously.
Chandle chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
Straighteningstraitening

good going with your story

Chandle
Chandle chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Great going with storyline and plotting. Just found another mistake, again let me know it you don't want me to message you about them;b

back to Login’s apartment.
NovaKnight chapter 21 . 3/24/2003
I love you... I... uhh... the story I mean... I love the story.
Alec's Angel1 chapter 21 . 2/24/2002
It was great !I loved it!
Alec's Angel1 chapter 8 . 2/24/2002
I love it! especially the jondy and tinga thing ...it's really funny!
Original Max A chapter 21 . 10/5/2001
Nice. I like it
Katana2 chapter 21 . 9/9/2001
Well I read Angel In Blue Jeans and then rushed straight on to Angel In Blue Jeans 2 so I'm reviewing for both here. Very cool story, I like it a lot. Burn Manticore, burn. *g*
Blaney chapter 14 . 9/4/2001
like it good so far
Blaney chapter 5 . 9/4/2001
like it
jen's angel chapter 21 . 9/2/2001
Wow!I love this one!
Niki chapter 21 . 8/29/2001
Very good story, i can tell that you're writing skills are getting really strong. I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for writing it.
JD chapter 21 . 7/1/2001
*tackles and clings and ducttapes like she does with everyone else* I love _ Mm-yesh _ very much so, very cool. Woo... no more Pepsi... O.O was that the dog .; *coughs* anyways, Very cool Fanfic keep it up *Falls out of her chair * *mutters* Hey! thats were my tooth brush went...
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 14 . 6/14/2001
Hey. I think you are a very talented writer and this fic is great...BUT, Callie is right; your pregnancy chapters look an awful lot like mine. I'm sure you haven't plagerized, but I still wanted you to know...keep up the good work, and please know, I'm not accusing you.
Lady Callie chapter 21 . 6/12/2001
Awww! Max and Logan together with their baby! Good work. I enjoyed it! -LadyCallie