Reviews for Absolution
harrietamidala1691 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I'm a little confused in one of the flashback sections-did Mr. Cartman actually rape young Charlie, or did he only molest the boy by touching him all over?
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Beautiful story, very heartfelt.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Hello, my name is SMARTALIENQT, and you are Serialgal's faithful beta, as explained in Chapter 1 of _Traitor_(free advertising). This is an absolutely fantastic story. It uses a real episode, dredges up Charlie's feeling about Margeret, explains why Charlie never told anyone (they never really explained that), and has plenty of brotherly love. I am a sucker for brotherly love. It could have been broken up into chapters, as opposed to a oneshot, but that's just me. I love it!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This is a good story. I do have a question in the eposide did Charlie ever mention that he knew someone as a kid who was being abused, or was he just being emotional? Because I have been getting the vibe from various stories that I missed something Charlie must have said.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Good story.
SaJi chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Heart. Renching.

Seriously.

Very, very well done and written. Love the emotion throughtout all of this and I think that you handled the subject matter very well.

This is one of those fiks that me curse that my fav. list is full. gr...

*adds to C2* X3~
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Great work, I loved it.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I loved this story! It's such a belivable circumstance. Charlie is such a sweetie. Great job!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Cute fic! I really enjoyed it!

PS: Just a general thing that I want to say about your other fics: I read something somewhere about how if an agent working on a case has a personal connection to someone (a victim or perpatrator) then they'll be pulled from the case. In other words, during, say, Run The Numbers when Charlie got kidnapped, Don would be pulled from the case because his connection to Charlie could severly hamper his judgement if he came face-to-face with the kidnappers.

I'm not saying that you should re-write those fics or anything; actually I think they're great just as they are but it's probably something you should keep in mind for the future. Anyway, I'm not even sure of how reliable this info is although it makes sense to me - Pretty much the goal of a law enforcer is to try and bring a suspect back ALIVE if possible. If an agent has a connection to a victim, then they'll be more likely to take a 'potshot'. Again, I don't want this to interfere with the story you're currently writing but try to keep it in mind for the future.

Keep up the great work!
OzMissieK chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow! What a powerful story.
Patty chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Excellent! You certainly write Charlie well. The

incident with Mr. Chapman would have marked for life

a sensitive child like him and makes all the more

real his reaction in the show to little Libby.

Thanks so much for your stories. I'm behind reading

Anxiety but wanted to wait to read the last few chapters until I had time to comment. That's the

least I can do to show my appreciation.

How is the new baby? Hopefully he's gotten his nights

and days straightened out. LOL
chaser1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Love it.
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Beautifully written. You've kept the characters' personalities, thoughts, and actions believable. That must have taken some talent. Excellent job.
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very tactfully dealt with.
erin chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I liked it. There are some things I'd like to point out though. Ok, here it goes:

1) This confused me- "He wasn’t entirely sure he should continue but he needed to know what was going on in Charlie’s head. “Are you sure that your decision is not because of what happened with the Lambert case…

or Jennifer Cartman?”" and, "“Donnie, honey could you go find your brother. He went over to Jennifer’s house but he really should have been back by now.”"