Reviews for Comprehension
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Use all the excuses!
Mayvarik chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Brilliant. Thanks for the story.
Keep up the good work.
Affair chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I have a ff account but I'm too lazy to login and stuff.

Huh, rather thought out, Shego is the lesser evil :)
Random Peep chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Loved it, awesome job! P
psychotic-cat17 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
It may be slightly sad, but I did only make this fan fiction account so that I could review your stories.

Is this the first thing you ever wrote? I like it. I always think it's interesting to see the same events from multiple people's perspectives. Although I do find it interesting that they had no new interaction in this story, just remember how they came to be in their current situation while the other slept.

I will continue to make my way through your writings. And as always, thank you for writing.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I like how you make Shego and Kim think the same things as this goes on.

I personally like the first chapter better. I don't know why. I'd say more, but it's fiveAM and I'm not asleep (I'm nocturnal), so my mind isn't working very well. Good story.
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I always forget Shego is a few years older than Kim. It just doesn't seem as much of an important fact, though sometimes, it does make a difference.
Daryl chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
great story. i love how you wrote it from both of their points of view
Daryl chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i always love reading this story
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Great work.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
An analysis of the relationship that seems to make a degree of sense. How very clever of you...
n3k0-b0i chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Loved reading this. I especially enjoyed how you handled writing this story from two different perspectives (an idea that has been played to death) and made them to genuinely different perspectives (something that rarely happens). I also loved the ending, you did a great job of keeping the characters in character. Can't wait to read more.
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I *heart* kigo!

Fluffy, but in a good, well-done way that didn't make it painful to read, or give me diabetes. But got the point across very well.
Aviane chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Wow...

Well first. It is half past three in the morning. And i do have Amethystium playing, so if this comes out all mushy don't hold it against me. But that was totally spanking.

Your first time writing, and you wrote this. I'm speechless.

The way you organize those little words are nothing less than genius. I've read a lot of your stories, and sadly not given a lot of feed back... i just don't have the words. This is your first piece, and it is my honor to just be in the review section.

Now, i read a lot. I recognize a good writer when i read something good. But the way your write, appeal to my very soul. I could read your stories forever. This, is how i wish I could write.

I guess i just wanted to show my appreciation. For lack of doing so before now. Thank you for writing.
MagicalInsanity chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
it made me laugh; I just enjoyed it too much.

it's good, I like it how you can show the characters true colors so easily. I wish you would continue it, but since you haven't done that till now, and it actually seems too much to ask at this point, I won't.

still, amazing story, I had fun reading it.