Reviews for Eyes in the moonlight
EmoTomboyLove chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
What Zetsu said and how he said it was hilarious! Hahahahahahahaha!
Evan Pierce chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yaaay Sasori uke :D
Perverted me comes back...not a good thing
Cute story, but the ending confuses me a little...
gaara'sgurl101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
lolz i really enjoyed it was funny and kawii
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was cute
Silentsoul66 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OMG! I like it! Well, I can't imagine Zetsu "screaming while running away"... I think he's cute when he does that. Anyway, I love the fic! It was awesome! *squeals* I love Deisaso forever!
TheNekoSiblings chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
...This was to say the least...a pile of s.h.i.t.

Your characters are way to OC to be believable. Sasori is more cold and distant so I don't think he would really be uke. He's to controlling. He is a puppet master after all. And Deidara calls Sasori "Sasori-danna" everyone knows that dearie. And you know his phrase...Art Is A Bang. So I don't think that he would make a permanent figurine for Sasori.

Your grammar is terrible. Have you never heard of Capital letters at the beginning of sentences? You seriously need a Beta. And your sentence structure is terrible as well. They are all simple, not one complex sentence in there. You clearly do not know how to write. Either go get lessons or just stop writing all together.

Nothing personal, your writing just sucks.

~Daneko of The Neko Siblings~
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
cool. i loved it.
black55widow chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This so sweet and funny.
niver chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Uke!Sasori FTW.

Nice fic.
Kiwis chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Sen Yamamoto chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was so funny! I wis there were more stories with Sasori as the uke. Good job on the discriptions. Poor Zetsu
rockdogravi chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Ah, God.

Where's my damn Kleenex!

ETthevalross chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
hahyahah lol at Zetsu XD

it was a great story D
WapChan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
The ending was hilarious. Zetsu. I laughed. It was funny. I love the way you write, its so descriptive. I wish I could write like you. :) I also like the story "Teddy". I like these couplings. SasoDei, ItaKisa.
ScarrFace chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I hope you make a squel to this or another chapter cause it's so hard to find a story with Sasori as uke!XD*faves*