Reviews for Harry Potter: Remixed
Buck Nasty chapter 3 . 8/23
I think I just OD on flashback, other than that interesting
corbinskydragon1 chapter 17 . 7/28
Interesting chapter I can't wait for the next ones. This story has been pretty awesome so far and down right funny!
SilverPantherSM chapter 13 . 4/6
I like what I've read so far. Although in regards to this particular chapter I could have done without the paragraph about Dumbledore in the bathroom. That was a mental image my brain did not need. Otherwise good chapter.
queentricks chapter 14 . 2/21
This story is gangsta :D
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Aw, I was enjoying a laugh reading your story. Perchance you might return to complete it one day, so I will follow it for now ;)
WriterFanatic5000 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I liked that!
chris chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
ok,A bit confused here about the charmed reference and a certain philip potter.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
GRIN. What do you use:
- spinach
- field salad
- cabbage lettuce
Interested minds might want to know.
And, smoking lettuce is not helping, b/c smoking is bad for the whole breathing apparatus.
Baking it? Maybe, a nice quiche has something wholesome about it.

Take care, we (the readers) want you to be healthy, and creative.
MiFo71 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
On Ron: How about him getting a pass to second year, based on the fact that during his detention he has to do his homework, repeatedly, until the teachers are satisfied with it?
Cue to him repeating his second year, as he has no longer detention, every evening.
Possible scene in the staff room: End of the year (second for Ron, third for Harry), just after the students leave.
McG comes in, grabs the bottle Snape uses to fill his glass, downs it in one pull.
S: Hey! That is my brandy! What the bloody hell, get your own, or at least tell why!
McG: Ron, - or should we call him Rona? - has done it again. He failed at every class he has. On top of that, someone has changed his gender, again.

Have fun! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
son of a peach chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
This story is Pretty darn funny throughout. As for the question at the end of the chapter; the bits seemed a little funier, but the structure of the chapter seemed a little less together. One author suggested to write drunk (or whAt have you) and edit sober. Then again it's really all about what inspires you. Thank you for writing!
Potterformers chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
also how does Ginny relationship with harry fit in
Blake2020 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
nice chapter i wonder what going to happen next