Reviews for Impacted
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome. Only, for future stories, it Crueger, not Crewger Catch ya on the fiip side.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was awesome. I love JackSky. And you made Sky the needy one. That is so sweet.
SilverNY57 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Love the idea - "extremely emotionally dependent" Sky hiding his fears behind rules and regs. Movement is a little vague early on - is Jack facing Sky or not? I try to picture the scenes in my head and that one confused me. Keep writing!
cassey chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
omg that was definitly extra sweet and I loved it great job!
Havella-Bonnice chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hello, i like stroy lots. i hope you read my stroy it is swan princess. I like your stroy but i think there too much sex and not enough swan princess.

thanksyou

Havella-Bonnice.
anitafromscotland chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love the way you've written their relationship here - not perfect, with each of them wanting different things, the way it often is in real life. But I'm glad Jack was slowly starting to admit he cared about Sky as more than just a series of one-night stands.

And wah! Poor Sky! The last line broke my heart :(.
lttlelola chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
i was sure i'd reviewed this either way aw
On my knees begging you chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
If you make a few more chapters for Impacted and Initiation Ceremonies then I'll review all your Power Rangers stories.
Zen'Aku Lati chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I love this. I love the personalities you gave Jack and Sky. Thanks for this...
Siera chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wonderful story. There aren't enough about these two.
melly chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
that was really good. i love it. please continue
pikachucranstongirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is good...God knows I've wanted a Jack/Sky pairing for so long! Will there be more?
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Lol..what a cute fic. I think enjoy it very much. The more you hate enough, they more changes you have of love each other. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Z chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I'm surprised there aren't more fics about this pairing. I think it's the most obvious one on the show. You did a great job with the characters.
WesEric chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
wow! that was great, i loved it. i cant wait for more..if you do more