Reviews for Your Worst Nightmare
Lecka-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love it!

It's really fun to read, thank you very much! 3
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Totally love this story. Is it a one shot or are you going to keep going because its not officially complete.
Noir Bianco chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
misao fainting is to be expected because of what mayura was going to sa but all in all i say
... gokuro sama (good work )
alex chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
this story was great!I loved it y should make more of loik and his older form .i loved it plplzplz make more_

!_!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Ohhhh man, that was hilarious. xD I especially loved the seductive Loki towards the end of the dream... poor Misao Daidouji... ah well, LokiMayura must be, whether fathers get heart attacks or not.

After he woke up, I knew it was going to be something else they were afraid to tell him, something comparatively innocent... but I hadn't expected Loki's devious little thoughts at the end. It does make things more interesting. it would also make sense that the dream was given by him -how else would Mayura-papa imagine all that?

there aren't enough LokiMayu stuff around. ;_; It's such an adorable pair and neither the Anime nor Manga made good use of it.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
omj when r u gonna put up more chapters? i wanna kno wats gonna happen next

LOKIXMAYURA 4EVER!
Arieta Lyuis chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
This is the best story that I have ever read, considering the fact that it had me laughing at random for days after reading it. Everything about your story is in perect order and there really is nothing a person can say about there being something wrong.

I just really love your story and wanted to tell you so.
Rikku Himura chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
lol this story is so amusing. Mayura isn't very OOC though, I'm glad that even though it was a dream she stood up to her dad. Oh and of couse its fun to watch Loki torture her dad lol. Please update soon!
eraiza chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I had so much fun reading this story. You really made it seem like Loki was in character. However, I do not know why in every story they use Mayura-papa. In English, it Mayura's dad. Loki says, "so long Mayura's dad!" I wanted to point this out because it is hard to read a story using different terms.

Thanks for writing.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nice spin to it.

Adding to favorites!
KTM chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
L.O.L XD TO. FUNNY XD i've only got acoupla words for u O.O UPDATE AND/OR SEQUAL please
Blade chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I have a sinking feeling that Loki sent Mayura-Papa the dream on purpose. And then staged the motorcycle falling apart, and just how they would present themselves to tell him the news. And you did a good job proof-reading, I can't recall any glaring errors, plus, the story, the dialogue, reactions, and thoughts made this a fabulous story. You captured everyone in perfect detail!
Kinda-Mayvelle chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh gawd, gawd, gawd, GAWD, I had to keep biting my knuckles and smothering my snorts, this was *so freaking funny*! Every other line was pure comedic gold, and I couldn't stop laughing for love nor money. XD
Wolfgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Worst Nightmare indeed! But -completely- irrational, -of course-. I mean, while it was oddly specific, surely not...

This was a great, and hilarious, one-shot. Congradulations on pulling it off masterfully. Great job! *Thumbs up*
sneaky.silent.ninja chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
ah hah! that was a good one!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »