Reviews for The Truth
Ghostmelody chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It's not really much of a humor story but definitely a romantic one. I like it.
Love chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
you should of put this as angst because he is heart broken
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was so gorgeous! Salazar seemed so betrayed and hurt... And then makes the sacrifice to be the one to leave so that Godric can stay in the castle... Really sweet.
Micuko chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow, I loved it, very good
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was great!... now about that video... ;)
I.Hope.You.Choke chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Salazar Blond No.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Um, I don't know what to say, but I can tell I loved your fic! :)
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hey girl!

Really very totally well written. SO not OOC! Good reason for them to hate each other too...

I'll skip hte video, thanx.

Huggles,

Rose
DarkSideUser chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I loved this story! But the ending was rather sad. That just made it better, though!
siriuslysirus123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Oh, can I have a viedo of Godric and Salazar with whips and chains? Lol! This story is orginal. I haven't seen any stories about the Founders of Hogwarts. Good job!
Salazara chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I like it alot! I would appreciate it if you continued it! Now, where's my video?
tiablue chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
don't worry it wasn't ooc cuz they aren't really characters anyway, just names from the book, so their personalities are open for interpratation (so so sry about my awful spelling _) great job on this!
HieisBitch chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
MEH! XD I like the sound of that tape give it ot meh! plaese? *pouts* I 'll give you a peice of toast and a glass of milk! please please please please please pleas pleas pleas please! anyways this is awesome and yes since our beloved . did not really explain our characters it is fun to use them because we can make them look and acy however we want them too! *grins* awesomeness! ( shall give you taost and a glass of milk! *gives you should continue the Drac harry fic youknow Midnight stroll! because its so smaexy! and no one can resist harry and Draco no one! *cackles and dies*
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i love the slash! so, where's meh tape? that one with godric and salazar in? eh?

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

*basks in your glow*
myinukoi chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
So what your saying is that if i review i get to have one of those movies? lol. j/k! this was a great story. it was the first i read of the founders of hogwarts. great job!

c ya...er...read ya later!

~mik