Reviews for Over Drinks
tenteneji chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I like it, I've been a fan of ban x hevn pairing while watchibg getbackers. Though, I find it hard to read their pairing here in since there are only few fics written.
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Great story and I liked the part where you made Kagame and Himiko a pair. (They were a pair right?)
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
heh-creative and funny. great job.

have a nice day
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I love it...

I loved the way you wrote it... It's funny and the characters stayed in character.

Please continue writing.

Ja Ne
kUMiKo54 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
is that supposed to be a one-shot pic? I WANT MORE! YEAH BABY! MORE! haha... these fics are hard to find... i wrote my own but i haven't updated for a while... haha! nyways... GREAT STORY! n_n
melodie chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
this was very cute...I thiught the pairings where very adorible to...
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hey, kiddo! You're alive! :P

YOU? Doing romance? That's it. The end of the world is nigh. XD Joking aside, I really, really like this piece, and the trainwreck of a BanxHEVN ship is growing dearer to my heart with every volume of the manga haha. I see you're still a bit comma-and-apostrophe phobic but definitely not as bad as before. Bravo!

Plot-wise, everything about this fic put a smile on my face. - "It had happened with an air of relative peace in the air, a slightly off if wholly welcomed reprieve in the eternal fighting between man and inescapable fate." - I can absolutely imagine this happening between Ginji and Natsumi. Yeah, so sue me. And the way you described the wedding party was nice as well.

But you captured Ban and HEVN's saucy banter and sexual tension perfectly - ending with the inevitable grope and the always resultant backhand. Despite their subtle exchange of affections, you'd expect nothing less than a show of violence here hehe.

I especially like how you summarized Ban's opinions about the agent -"...this damn woman despite everything he could possibly do was unafraid of him, unafraid and uncaring of his past or of what lies within him. And her rack, that was nice too." - Bwahahaha...

The ending? Love it. Very GetBackers-y.

I can see why this was fun for you to write. And no, you didn't make a fool out of yourself. Personally, I favor all your shippings and characterizations in this AU fic and am happy you FINALLY finished the anime. Yay! ;) Great job!

Anyway, I await your next chapter to "Dominus Grim," and ggain, I'm glad to see you're still in fandom. Cheers and all my best to ya! :D