Reviews for CRACKED and CURRENTS
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
so sad you crushed my jayne
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
no sad but funny too, a skill that!

“Yeah, well, he ain’t the Captain,” Mal responded. “You don’t have to listen to him. Me, on the other hand – my word is law.”

hehe, lol at that!

Ava
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
CRACKED

-Great idea for Jayne’s home plant. I haven’t read any comic’s or anything, were you inspired, or was the idea completely original? I also love how you handle Jayne’s ma, she always brings new insight and warmth to the stories.

CURRENTS

-Yeah! Not only is Jayne the hero of Canton, but Prospero as well! The exchange between Mal and Jayne towards the end is a good balance to the drama at hand.

“Think you can move enough to get offa me? You’re kinda heavy.”

Jayne takes a deep breath and moans against the pain. “I’ll try, Cap’n.”

He shifts enough to free the man, before sinkin’ to his back again. The Captain leans over him and Jayne just knows he’s smirkin’ behind the mask. “Word of advice, Jayne. When you finally get River naked, let her be on top. Think you’d crush her, otherwise.”
catakit chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I do believe it's time to stop being disapeared. Hello?
Alhaeron chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I've just been picking up on your "Little Things" series and I think it's one of the best I've ever read. As such, I also think that you need to update ASAP! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a freak or anything. But this is a totally awesome series and I can't wait to see where it's going.

As always,

T.R.
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Ai yah! The big guy's down!

What's next, hmm? Can't wait.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I love this series and these two stories are two of my favorites. You make Jayne and River so real and their relationship seem possible. Please keep writing about them even when this little adventure is over.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Well, we knew that was going to happen. Jayne getting sucked in like that. Sigh. NOW who has sucky timing?
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I was scared for a while. But I KNOW he's going to be okay.