Reviews for The Sweet Kiss of Death

(This is a request)

LOL

{Ardina}
Ardina chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Mwahahaha (I've totally lost it...anyway..)

Don't you just love the end to this brilliant chappie? When he ends with a seductive grin? How ironic that they wer killed by vamps...I c probs in the future when she finds out...

DUN, DUN, DA
Ardina chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
"Richard owns himself"...yes, damn pity about that...LOL

I love you already because thers Drac and an OC!(that and you knocked off the brides...)
Angel of Beauty chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
You updated! This is so awesome, my dear! As you know, I love this story and though I already know how it ends Ill read it till the end and not even Dracula himself couldnt stop me from doing so *evil laughter* XD

BTW: Post the next chappie soon!
Princess Airiana chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
He is such a sneak! She's convinced he's nice when really he's plotting behind her back! What a liar and a sneak! I hope she finds out the truth sooner or later!
LinnyLibrarian chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
You should update. It's been forever.
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Uh oh, Dracula has something evil planned. Ha ha, I cannot wait!
animebishieluver chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
ooh, props, good closing line! you should update this! angel could play the damsel in distress if you can keep her from crossing the mary-sue line! update soon, bye!
Angel of Beauty chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
Things are getting more and more interesting, keep it up!
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Uh-oh!
Princess Airiana chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Dreadful is right! He thinks it's funny that she's standing there with the same type of creatures that killed her family and she doesn't know it! Evil he is! So evil! Lookin' good, me dear!
Angel of Darklight chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
That was good! Please update soon!:D
Angel of Beauty chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Good cliffy, but I know what happens *smiles*. Anyways the story is awesome and I cant wait for more!
Angel of Beauty chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
That was quite a fast update! Keep on posting and being such a talent as you are!
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 11/22/2005