Reviews for The Right Things
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
That talk about the Chameleon being away made me wonder if he was impersnating DeGill.
AnimationNut chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
This is really good! I like the description of Degill going nutso and Penelope's speech :) Very nice job.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Nice section here, and really looking forward to how you finally conclude this part, and how and what that'll mean for everybody concerned.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Uh-oh...what is DeGill going to do when he GETS to Earth? Can Betty stop him? Isn't there ANY way for this to end in peace?

Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
Oh boy, tis is getting intense here, and looking forward to the end, and seeing what happens to everyone.
MikariStar chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
The story is in it's most interesting point _ Will Betty save the Earth on time? Great chapter as always.
MikariStar chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
I don't think I'll be able to update for a long time. ;_; You should continue without me. I've been very busy with collage and work and haven't written anything in weeks. Then I got sick and I still don't feel well. I don't know when I'll return to ff net but I don't want to keep you waiting. I'm so sorry. I wish I could write. It's been great participating in this story. If you need ideas in future chapters PM me.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
"Dun dun dun-n-n-n-n", indeed!

My, this story is getting more interesting, Mr. Talon. At least I know what DeGill is up to...perhaps the strain of all this vitrolic fighting IS getting to him. And that sexual tension between Betty and Maximus...wonder what WILL happen next?
MikariStar chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Great chapter. I'm still thinking about the cliffhanger and PMed some theories. XD
Alias the Jester chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
By pure coincidence I've also recently been working on some fiction based on the Atomic Betty universe. I was quite suprised when I checked my Author Alerts and saw this fic with your name next to it.

I find the premise of this story to be interesting, although I can't shake the feeling of how unlikely the background is. Maybe I'm just in too much of a serious canon-bound mood today, but Betty turning against Earth? Can't see it happening. Never the less, I support the continuation of this story to wherever you may take it. I never could put a book down after reading the first few pages.

The writing appears to bear your usual style and quality, which is as good as ever, so enough said on that. I don't think there's much I can really contribute here though, so I guess I'll leave you to it, as it were, and keep an eye on my Author Alerts.
icy chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
write more, this story is good! :)
Skaia chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
I love this story. Please write more!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
I KNOW you'll write more, Andrew! Perhaps you might explain why Beatrixo changed her name to "Beatrix" (the aftermath of the Great Galactic Guardian Purge, perhaps?)...and the real purpose of the MESSIAH...and why Penelope didn't ask anyone in the chamber for a spare container of lip gloss after she was finished...and what kind of relationship Betty and Maximus will have to get used to if she ever retains her ability to conquer fear and mistrust and reveal the truth before the entire universe...and the whereabouts of Sparky, X-5, Admiral DeGill

-and those who DID survive. {And wasn't Sparky a Martian as well?}

I look forward to another intriguing chapter, Mr. Talon!
MikariStar chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
*cheers* Yes I'm very happy _ *throws confetti* I liked the War of the Worlds reference XD The information about Messiah was interesting, I didn't know she was *that* big. Write more soon!
unknownwarrior chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
You should continue this! Number one, the cliffhanger you left is evil, number two, I'd like to see more done! :)