Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gate of Merlin
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Wow. very good story. I like the fact that Harry went to the SGC. and then the next day he ended up at Atlantis. Please continue to write this story. I really like it, and want to know what's going to happen next.
forestreject chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
LMAO! Love it, so what does Mckay think of Harry?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
why did you stop why does everyone fucking stop its annoying especially when its getting good fuck! and harry could kill everyone in that facility without leaving his chair so wy would he be intimidated by a muggle like Dr Weir
fraewyn chapter 3 . 12/13/2008

Cant wait for the next!
Rokkis chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
HEhehe, that was nice and evil! Really really enjoyed it so far!

Deritine chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
I must say I'm surprised that there are so few reviews for this story. It is quite good. I'd be interested in reading more, but it looks like you haven't updated in quite a while. On the off chance you still check things related to this site- please consider updating! It would be a shame to let this story remain dead.
DW chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
LOVE IT! Honestly there should be more Harry/Rodney pairings out there, sad their isn't ;_; Hope this inspires other authors to write some more. LET THE PLOT BUNNIES RULE THE WORLD! o
morissa chapter 3 . 1/3/2008

it's cute how harry tease rodney XP

I wanna see what rodney see too *drool*
Otspock chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
This is really great! I hope that you continue it soon!
momocolady chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
I like it
Freak in Corner chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
interesting story so far, didn't expect a harry/rodney fic but with the way it is so far i think that it is/will work

Loving it so far, hope that you continue soon
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
so cute
Zach chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Pretty cool can't wait to see what happens next
exileena chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
Think is very interesting. I really hope when you continue the story you stay in Harry's perspective. I can't wait for you have him interacting with the characters he's been introduced to already. Keep up the good work!
lessthanlucid chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
I like it. I think you could maybe flesh-out more details on the characters and their surroundings but overall I'm enjoying it so far. Hope its not discontinued.