Reviews for Seeing Red
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
And he was doing so well ;D and then he turned things over to the stupid ministry
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I wanted Harry to go down that dark path: becoming the next Dark Lrd... this is amazing! Write on!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I'm not really sure what kind of reaction to have to this...

I enjoyed it, and thought it was very good, no doubt about that.

But I just don't know what to think of it. O_o
Sabrith Alastar chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
i went and dug out my chevelle cd just for you :D words are much more powerful with the music behind them in other words you made me cry lol good work!
Mambosnowchick chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Oh wow. This was really good. I loved it.

Keep up your good work.

websurffer chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Well, instead I'll say two, I really liked this piece even if I think that Harry should have gone evil, personally. Second, I don't feel Christmas-y or what-ever-holiay-y. There aren't any gift under our tree except those that I put there myself and usually there's at least one by now. I could survive a Christmas with out presents, I'd just be sorta sad.
Nadreth chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Hey - that was awesome - wish it was more than a one shot...oh and that Harry went evil because that interests me beyond most...Harry Potter fan anyrate ta ta...
LegolasLover2003 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I thought it was fair. Glad to see Lucius not slashy, thus it makes anything an enjoyable read.
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
"Yes, I know, it was totally choppy and glued together with the tacky abilities of liquid paper"

NO IT WASN'T IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN there is no way... wow,

that was dark and tempting... I'm so weirded out right now, I don't know what it was...

it was just great.

Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I love it! Good job, of course if you had just taken the review I gave with Trish it would have been a better review but NO! lol Good job
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Great fic! I love the warning in the summary! Great job!
Forgetting-To-Cry chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Very strong, passionate writting. I enjoyed this!
Aurora Delilah chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
How did you know I have a test next week? Hahaha you lose this one though Because my neighbors are allergic to dogs.:P Nice story though... I WANT HARRY TO BECOME A LORD. But I don't want Lucius worshipping him...