Reviews for Densetsu no Taiyou to Tsuki
Bunnyfire chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
EPIC to bad there is only 2 chapters, I can't wait for an update :D.
NA chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
i love it! u hav gotta write more. please don't leave us waitin on the next chapter 4 so long! pleazzze
Amy chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
I have a question.I was reading it over again and I wonder does Ayane and Hayate know their related cause Ayane seemed shock that Raidu said that he was her father.
Amy chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
So good!I just love reading a good fanfic about DOA and Ayane,Hayate,and please update have good fans that are waiting.
TigerEyes2 chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
I was so glad to see this posted. I am really liking how the story is going so far and I can't wait to see where it is headed. You have really good pacing and I enjoyed the interaction between Hayate and Ayane Keep it up!
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
This chapter wasn't short at all. :P I liked the descriptions of Hayate and Ayame, and there was definitely a lot going on in this chapter, with the interruptions and broken sentences...can't wait to see what will happen next...there's definitely the element of mystery with that bracelet!

Nice update

-Red-
SugoiByoshin chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Good, good, good, great! The encounter was a bit rushed, but it was probably better off for Hayate since both Ayane and Ryu were injured. And definitely good touch with introducing Ayame and that butterfly orb. )
viximon chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Yay. Oh man how interesting cool fic. Keep it up.

It's cute how rough Ayane is so cute being so stuborn. And Ryu always there being a good boy helping her anytime (the same use to be the other way around)

Hope there will be no problems on Tenjimon village with their show up.

Continue soon ;)
AvatarZERO chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I think your story is dangerous, I read it and my computer crashed so i didnt get to review it earlier. I think its really good, although its probably bcuz im an ayane fan. I just wanted to let you know that at someone is very thankful for the work you put into this fic, and would like you to continue it. If this sounds strange its because this is my first review of a story.

-all ninjas would benifit from heat seeking explosive shuriken ryu should have launched one up raidou's goat fu#$ &% a$$
SugoiByoshin chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I'm just here to say i agree with all that has been said, and of course i'm late as always. Ryu always straight to business, gotta love that about him. Hopefully that bracelet wasn't supposed to boost her power and skill, cuz if so, its probably broken. )
sakurablossoms chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i think the story's coming out okay so far. i hope you plan to continue. i do think you should minimize the usage of japanese tho. but you don't have to. :)
TigerEyes2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I am really enjoying this story so far. I really love your style and your grammar is great as well. You use just the right amount of descriptions in key places so that it doesn't get in the way of whats taking place. Sometimes that can be tough but you are doing really well with it. The scenes are flowing really well also.

I am sure whatever you choose to do will turn out very well I have added you to my Authors list. Don't keep me waiting for an update too long!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Ohh this story is really good!The only problem I couldn't understand some of the japaness though.
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hi.

This story is off to a pretty good start construction-wise...I was really praying for a Hayate/Ayane fic when I saw the romance tag.

PLEASE tell me this isn't going to be Ayane/Hayabusa!

Ahem. Whatever you write, there'll be readers on this site, so you should focus less on getting reviews and more on personal fulfillment.

I know you said to email you if you don't understand the Japanese, but for the sake of time and convenience, it would be better if you just kept the phrases to a minimum. A few here and there are fine, especially if you translate it, but a whole bunch can get ambiguous and interrupt the story's flow. Besides, everyone knows the ninjas are Japanese! :P

Anyways, stay fly.