Reviews for Resolutions
Caia Caecilia chapter 36 . 3/22/2014
This is wonderful I'm only sorry it ended here. Great writing and a story which had me hooked from the start.
Phoenix11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
So I felt bad not really giving you any critique to speak of, so I went back and re-read. The amount of time passing was a bit confusing, on second look. When Marion was revealed to be 8 months gone, I was a bit taken aback at how much time had passed. Could be just me though.
Phoenix11 chapter 36 . 4/15/2008
Someone recommended I read this. I bookmarked it, but, as have yet to find a RoS fic to lose myself in, I didn't read it for almost a month! I can't decide whether to be sad or happy about that. Sad, because it took me so long to discover how wonderful it was, and happy, because there were more chapters for me to bite off at once!

Seriously though. You matched the meter and feel of the show perfectly, which is RARE. You have created an intriguing plot, and though I have seen a couple of these ideas used in other places I have never seen them brought together so convincingly. I read until the middle of the night, because I couldn't wait to see what was around the next corner!

The only critique I would have is perhaps more of a request. As the story progresses I would LOVE to see more of the outlaws story. I happen to be a sucker. ;)

I truly hope that you find the inspiration to continue the story and will hold my breath until that time!

So you better do it quick, or i'll pass out!
LM chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Fantastic! There were too many loose ends at the end of the third series and you've brought them all together for a story I couldn't stop reading. I really hope they'll be more soon because I can't wait.
esther samuels chapter 35 . 9/4/2007
Your story is brilliant and I have avidly absorbed every chapter, as I have said before I know you have a life, but I really can't wait for more, are there more chapters in the pipeline?.
White Wolf1 chapter 36 . 5/1/2007
I found this story last week and have just caught up. I love it. You have done a great job of capturing each of the characters we, who love RoS, have come to know quite well.

I have always thought that, if given the choice, Marion and the other outlaws would choose Loxley over Robert. (In fact, I wrote a story about just that.) I cringed then and still do to think that Gisburne would find out he was Huntingdon's son and would end up inheriting all that money, land and position. He is not a nice person and having all that power in his hands goes beyond scary.

I'm looking forward to finding out how things will play out in your most intriguing story. Please update soon.
kezya chapter 36 . 4/21/2007
Poor Marion. She's really broken, isn't she? Not much of her spirit left.
kezya chapter 35 . 4/21/2007
Gisburne is enjoying himself too much. I've got the nagging feeling that something unpleasant is about to happen. :)
Akseel chapter 34 . 4/8/2007
Pretty interesting story ! I have no idea where you're taking us readers, but I'm definitely interested in finding out. Keep up the good work !
pseudanonymous chapter 34 . 4/7/2007
Hooray... a review! I've been following this story with great interest since you began - you use language beautifully, something that can be rare in these parts. The name change was a tad confusing, but I'm looking forward to more.
kezya chapter 34 . 4/5/2007
OMG Nasir. :) A man of few words, but always to the point. :) And it was Robert who had Guy freed! Very nice, and perfectly in character for him, I think. Can't wait to read more!
kezya chapter 33 . 4/5/2007
Bugger, forgot that ffnet won't log me in automatically like lj does. :/ Anyway, love this part:

"Gisburne looked away, trying to assume a modest air."

And I bet he didn't find *that* very easy! Really, I love your characterisation of Guy. When, at the end, he's not even trying to hide his smugness - that's just so *him*. Adorable. :)
kezya chapter 32 . 4/5/2007
This is a very touching chapter, and I'm glad to see Tuck has rejoined the outlaws. :)
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 31 . 1/5/2007
I couldn't stop reading this until I'd caught up. MORE! MORE!
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 17 . 1/5/2007
Wow, someone who keeps everyone in character, and has a flair for continuity! LOVE IT!