Reviews for It Ends Now
MagicalWitch92 chapter 33 . 2/21
I read and reread your story for several times now and it still amazes me! I am 23 years, too, and I could never hope to write such an awesome story myself. I really love the way Dumbledore cares for Harry and you describe the worry and love perfectly. Please just do me and so many other fans of this story the huge favor to finish it - we need more of this, PLEASE! It is absolutely too great to remain unfinished :)
lost angel92 chapter 33 . 2/21
Ahh this story is so good! I am sad to see you haven't updated in several years but I do hope you continue it. I would love to read more! Thank you for writing such a great story!
dumledip44 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i really really really love this story! i stayed up till 2:30 in the morning reading it cause it had me so hooked!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
harry can fight 100 in 3rd year but in 6rd year he can not fight 30 really pleaseeee his patronus has always been really strong
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 33 . 7/21/2012
UPDATE!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
Sweet...
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
So adorable and fluffy and cute and funny and cute and *stops for a second* did i say cute?

LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
And you end it there!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 33 . 11/21/2011
Please. Please do another chapter!
Darklight247 chapter 33 . 7/24/2011
Ooh, this is so good! Really hope you update soon :D
Nat Anne Potter chapter 33 . 7/14/2011
I only just found this story but r u. Intending to continue it is epic and full of awesomeness :)
Wishtofly chapter 33 . 5/25/2011
I notice you haven't updated in over a year.. Will this continue?

Nevertheless, BRILLIANT story you have coming along!
PVersusNP chapter 33 . 5/23/2011
Oh my God...I can't believe I spent literally the entire day practically glued to my computer screen reading this. So worth it anyway :)

I LOVE the Harry angst, as I'm a total sucker for it and it's surprisingly hard to find well-written angst on , and the characters are so perfectly presented. There were only a couple of unfortunate spelling mistakes (in an earlier chapter you described Neville's cactus as exploding "puss" everywhere instead of "pus", which make me completely crack up laughing for about five minutes) but on the whole, this is so well done. You've clearly put loads of thought into the plot too, which is also a rare thing to find.

So yeah, this is totally awesome. It's really satisfying to find a great fic like this, but why haven't you finished it? I always get hooked on fics and only then do I realise that they haven't been updated for months/years. It's really depressing - please don't be one of those letdown authors! I'll bribe you with reviews to keep going if I have to! I understand that real life seriously gets in the way, and your profile says you're 19 so you're probably at university or something, but pretty please? :)

Aah, it's so nice not to have written a critical review for once. Thanks again :)
i chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
wow. that was a great chapter. Keep going! well, I need to go to bed, I'm freakin tired and I get to go to winter jamm, a christian concert. Farewell!
retaco chapter 33 . 3/1/2011
Hi, just finished reading this story and realised that even though you haven't written for a year it's not finished...are you planning to continue? i'm just asking to know if it's worth it keep checking for updates. Ty, Reyes