Reviews for Nice going, Pothead
AngelousPoofy chapter 7 . 12/11/2020
LMAOOOOOO Love the plot twist!
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
It was a bot hard to follow, but delightfully brilliant. Seeing as they couldn't see anything, I think it was a good way to write.
Thank you for your story.
wistfulwallflower chapter 7 . 10/30/2020
OMG I LOVE IT! like its great because its not to... ya know, but like its kinda rly funny and also drarry is my otp, so like one of my favorites. if you like drarry, i write some? sry not tryna take away ur moment but i know i like reading fanfics like ALL THE TIME and am constantly looking for new ones ;)
WildNoa13474 chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
This is amazing.
VariousFaces chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
I'm not sure how many times I read it already but it's still hilarious. And you are a genius. You show the emotions very welland only with dialogue! I love it! I would very much enjoy another "all-dialogue" from you.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... my mom came in again cause I was laughing so loudly, yyyeeeaaahhhh I got a bible beating for reading a gay fanfiction about wizards. Oh well!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
Hehehehe... my mom came in my room while I was reading this... ehh I take risks and Imma still read it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
Lol this is so funny! I is happy now.
OmgStillFunny chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Yes... just yes... YAS! Lmao.
OmgSoF-ingFunny chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Hahahahahahha ooohhh oh god I-I can't breathe... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This is flipin' gold, I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Lolololololololololololololololol
Gosh but. It really was that. Laughable! Sorry for the. Bad. Grammer. But. My. Tablet is. Being funky! Fantastic!
jamesandthegun chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
This is odd, but funny.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was silly. :)
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
lol Struck in the closet with chains and other things from a box that labeled "Punishment Tool"

kinky
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
lol Best writing of Drarry interaction with only dialogue!