Reviews for The Great Hogwarts Portrait Rebellion
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/10
I was reviewing my to follow list and found this story and was wondering if you planned to complete it or should I remove it from my list. Thank you
TheBookImaginarium chapter 3 . 5/23
LOVE THIS. You've captured everyone so incredibly well!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
This is great fun to read. Thanks for writing.
m2r2a chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Aww! I hope u continue this story. Snape's speech was great! Lol!
Gioia chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
This remains one of my favorite stories. There is so much to love: The sly cynicism of the narrator's voice; Snape stiffening in outrage, then conceding the point by stalking forth; Snape's blunt, truth-filled speech on the nature of courage, including his observations on Minerva; Percy's embarrassment over the twins antics, followed by his muttered, "Sod it," and the sheer humanity he displays when he momentarily abandons his pomposity for his introduction to the Order of the Phoenix; and before all of that, the delightful, subversive stubbornness of Phineas's portrait & portrait-collaborators as they delicately handle Snape for their own amusement. I love it all. Should your muse return, I'll be here with bells on. But regardless, I am vary grateful that you shared with us the fruits of your hard work and creative energy. Thank you. This beautiful example of good writing, concise, clever descriptions, and captivating characterizations are no small achievements and are something to be proud of.
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This is a very creative idea and I love your writing style. I'm just wondering why you left out all the other Order members? Mad-Eye, Dedalus Diggle, etc.
Light on the Horizon chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
This is great!
ayecabi chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Aww, any chance you will continue this story? Please please pretty please
Sendryl chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Aw, man! I was really enjoying this!
Any chance you could be persuaded to continue it?
Oh well, it's a fun little wip.
Good job! :D
daisycb chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
This is so funny. Can you please finish this?
Kat A. Coop chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
This is good.
ahemmeri chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This. Is. BRILLIANT.

Please, do go on!
Kitty Perry chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Brilliant. I'm so glad I re-read this. Please, please tell me the story's going to get more added to it at some point.
TarnishedArmour chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Love it! Hope there's more to come...and if not, it's a fun ride anyway!
happy chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
You are so, so, so funny! Opening the Doors to You; you're right about the govt dodging work; and constituents expecting promises to be broken & actually hoping they are. You are too good for this free forum ... but please don't stop.