Reviews for The Great Hogwarts Portrait Rebellion
happy chapter 2 . 1/19
You are so, so, so funny! Opening the Doors to You; you're right about the govt dodging work; and constituents expecting promises to be broken & actually hoping they are. You are too good for this free forum ... but please don't stop.
llorolalluvia chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Aw man! This is such a fascinating story! It's certainly unique and really makes me curious to know what would have happened. It's a shame it looks like it was abandoned :( I would have liked to have known how it ended.
Newtinmpls chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I love the "if they were dogs" because I am still the besotted owner of my first generation of dogs, and by god you have it exactly right.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
just found this again, such a shame you never finished it.
Hikaoru13 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
i expected worse things to happen. *shrug*
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I just found this story, I do hope you eventually continue it!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Please continue this story! I love it!
SexySloth chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Ok..so I just noticed that the last time this was updated was 2008, so I am just going to assume that it's not going to be finished...which is a shame because I really am enjoying it. But, as a writer myself, I understand. I hope that you are still reading your messages, and you know that someone out there is still interested, if you ever choose to jump back in again. All the best!
SS
SexySloth chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
The plot thickens. And the last line of this chappie is my favorite!
Can't wait for the next.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Sounds like it will be a picture similar to The Last Supper...lol. This is very funny. Can't wait to read more!
Cheers!
SS
salviati chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Hi. Just to say that your story is hilarious and I'd love to read the following chapter. Don't stop this story. It's really a great one and I want to laugh more :D
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
cool
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
loved really good please write more
Harriverse chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
This fic has got a very strong voice to it. Hermione comes across as a no nonsense, take charge person. Snape is Snape. Percy is a fool. And it has such promise. I'd love to see how Hermione ends up with Snape and Phineas with Minerva. What has happened to Dumbledore? Somehow I think he escaped to Bermuda and all this time he has been working on his tan.
Espied7 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Bahahahahahahaha... Love it, so far as it has been written)