Reviews for The Great Hogwarts Portrait Rebellion
ayecabi chapter 1 . 1/14
Aww, any chance you will continue this story? Please please pretty please
Sendryl chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Aw, man! I was really enjoying this!
Any chance you could be persuaded to continue it?
Oh well, it's a fun little wip.
Good job! :D
daisycb chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
This is so funny. Can you please finish this?
kat callan chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
This is good.
ahemmeri chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This. Is. BRILLIANT.

Please, do go on!
kittyperry chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Brilliant. I'm so glad I re-read this. Please, please tell me the story's going to get more added to it at some point.
TarnishedArmour chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Love it! Hope there's more to come...and if not, it's a fun ride anyway!
happy chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
You are so, so, so funny! Opening the Doors to You; you're right about the govt dodging work; and constituents expecting promises to be broken & actually hoping they are. You are too good for this free forum ... but please don't stop.
llorolalluvia chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Aw man! This is such a fascinating story! It's certainly unique and really makes me curious to know what would have happened. It's a shame it looks like it was abandoned :( I would have liked to have known how it ended.
Newtinmpls chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I love the "if they were dogs" because I am still the besotted owner of my first generation of dogs, and by god you have it exactly right.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
just found this again, such a shame you never finished it.
Hikaoru13 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
i expected worse things to happen. *shrug*
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I just found this story, I do hope you eventually continue it!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Please continue this story! I love it!
SexySloth chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Ok..so I just noticed that the last time this was updated was 2008, so I am just going to assume that it's not going to be finished...which is a shame because I really am enjoying it. But, as a writer myself, I understand. I hope that you are still reading your messages, and you know that someone out there is still interested, if you ever choose to jump back in again. All the best!
SS