Reviews for TOW No Significance
katelyn chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I really believe if this was a question on the show, Rachel will pick Joey over Chandler and I don't believe for one second Rachel finds Chandler attractive at all, as some Randler authors seems to think. This piece is very close to the real characters on the show, they are very in character
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Ah, Monica and Rachel, Monica and Rachel, how we love them... I kinda wish there'd been more episodes about their friendship. I like it!

~Steph
123RissaNoFace chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
hilarious once again. gr8 job
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
You did it again! wow! this was great and is SO going to my favs list.

My favorite lines? “Are you PMSing?” and when Rachel says that people magazine is a little slice of Heaven.

Lara
Exintaris chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Equally funny.

Now, Ross and Phoebe chatting - there's a challenge. I'd like to see that. Or maybe something different, like Ross talking to Janice about it all when he wasn't whining. Let's not forget all those other characters - Emily's another interesting one, and of course there are the men, Richard and Pete.
tini243 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Ahh, cuteness. :) Of course she would choose Joey. ;) You're great at writing these things.
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Perfect sequel. Mon and Rach can be just as pointless as Joey and Chandler. lol.
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was cute. Monica should pick Chandler and Rach should pick Joey, but I can live with both picking Chandler too.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
LMAO sO FUNNY!
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
aw, even though I usually like Chanoey more than Rachel and Monica stories, I think I like this one even more than it's companion. Monica acting like that, PMSing or no, is pretty in-character. Actually, all the females on the show act like that at one point or another. But Rachel following the little quiz is really very like her.
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
*can't stop laughing* hahahaha so great! I love when Rachel chooses Joey, then Monica's like "Why not Chandler?" So then Rachel's like "Fine, I pick Chandler." Monica: "Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?" oh so humorous! Yay!