Reviews for How Not To Hatch An Egg
Roadway chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
hahahaha! oh my god, kick ass. So many good lines in that one. So many amazingly good lines. Loved it.
TheRimmerConnection chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Not sure how I managed to miss reading this for so long, I suppose I mostly find your stuff on other sites. Anyhow, lovely little fic! I always felt this bit got glossed over a bit in canon - knew there was more to it ;D Another beautifully worked opportunity for Ford to kiss Arthur - whe!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
-Grins- "Ford! You're turning into a penguin1 Stop it!" is one of my favorite lines from Hitchhikers!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh I love Ford/Arthur! This is really funny and I love how you've used bits of the book, especially as the extracts you used are some of my favourites.

Brilliant.
dokichan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
hehe...funny. I love it!
starrrz chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I loved it! I shall never look at a penguin in the same way again... I'll just picture Ford incubating a rock! Lol.
kali maa chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Woot! That was great. *melting in chair*

AW...I remember reading about those two penguins. They had been mates for years. If I'm not mistaken, the zoo people thought they were male/female for a while and then SURPRISE both of them were males. Males who really, really wanted a chick. They did a perfect job of raising the chick as well. Wee. I love penguins. Ahem..your story.

You've gotta be getting bored with people giving you nonstop praise for your writing. I love when Arthur exclaims how it's a rock and Ford says how "That's no way to talk about our daughter." and begins comforting the rock. I was trippin' the light fantastic with that one. You keep them coming, I'll keep reading.
SilentWater13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
this is really good, will you continue it?
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
*squeal* This is so adorable! I love penguin!Ford! And you rock like a pretend penguin egg! *hugs*