Reviews for Lion of Judah
pen237 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really liked it. Thank you for sharing!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice poem.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
its really loevely

good job
Aphillia Parkerson chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hey dude! Great way 2 praise & worship our lord Jesus Christ!
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Um... yea, it's pretty good... Um... I won't say it's VERY VERY good, but it's just pretty good... and no, I'm NOT flaming you. I did say it was good, didn't I? Anyways, keep it up.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
One again...Gorgeous! Well done!
sparklebug257 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That was very nice
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
O I like the Aslan! I wish I could hug him he's so fluffy. o.0
Sonkist chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very good, I like the way you always put God or Jesus alongside Aslan, instead of doing one or the other.
aspirer chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
yes, i very much like it :) well done, i enjoyed this because it truly reflects how God wants us to see him.
Nimrodel de la Lorien chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I love the idea ! Your poem is about Aslan and it can be for Jesus...

Even if I have difficulties to understand english, I have liked a lot your poem.

Thank you for this.
agibail009 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I love this one, too. I wish I could write like that...
slam a revolving door chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I'm not sure if this was the thing you wanted me to read, but it looked interesting, so i thought i'd read it. lol.

it's good. it's spine-tingly... i like it muchly. :P you're good at poems, hey. :) write more.

jasonc65 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Interesting thoughts about Aslan. I myself can't help thinking of that name whenever I read that reference in the Bible.
InactiveNotUsed chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I like this poem a great deal - it is a neat little portrait of the characteristics of God and Aslan. I particularly like the fact each line is unfinished - that neatly echoes the completing nature of God in our lives.

You show great promise!