Reviews for Blanket Companion
OtakuPug chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
It was cool
newbie chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Wow, so tragic. Thank you for writing this!
Eeveexme chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Love this story!
restless-soul63 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
First off I love that the chapter titles for Blanket Companion are four different aspects that makes Rei, Rei and how you got to thinking of bringing Jadeite and Rei together with that concept in mind is just brilliant! Second I like how Jadeite is portrayed with far more substance than just 'I'm Beryl's minion thing, she's all there is' from the Manga, Anime, and live-action. I guess that's why I read fanfiction :)lol Also, I'm thrilled once again that they get this moment together away from the world and what happens tomorrow and just be. It's a lonely kind of comfort but :) Thank you for this! I love Rei and Jadeite 3

-Annette
restless-soul63 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
The moment I opened this chapter I thought 'the battle on the moon, this is going to break my heart' as it always does when the senshi have to end it with the shitennou :( I just can't wrap my head around the idea of Jadeite turning to Beryl because of power and just that (i can see the spin if it was duty but that would be relatively more forgivable I think?)and having said that I really liked how Mars tells him off about him not being her Jadeite although it does make me sad. I love Blanket Companion!
restless-soul63 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I like the idea of this interaction with Martian royalty as well as the portrayal of Jadeite. It just gives off the idea of Jadeite as a very upright and honorable kind of man. Then of course it's awesome I think how the King and Queen almost, if not wholly, approve of Jadeite and Rei :)It just makes me sad that they can't offer assistance...but that is how it has to go I suppose...
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I really liked how Jadeite and Rei don't first meet in the moon. It really is quite unique I think and I love how they interact without much outside expectations and they just connect. :) Thank you!
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Very good, I liked it. The characterization was pretty accurate too~ Good job!
RequiemElise chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
I loved reading these stories! I was really said when I saw the Fin at the end!( it can't be over!) Anyway, thanks for writing such good ffs! please continue!
FluffaWumpkins chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
i'm a little late so please forgive me. i would first like to say that i love this very much. Really, your a good writer and very artistic. _...u should have like...one hundred reviews.
Serene Amethyst chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
OMG! I love this...Rei/Jed stories are the best i love them. This was so cute. I can't wait for the next chappie. Please update soon
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
interesting, though the kissing and naughty stuff was a bit random and out of place, IMO. You did not convice me weather it was lust or love. What are you basing this on? Manga or Anime? In manga Rei's personia is highly independent and she does not get along with guys, nor needs one in her life to make her feel "beautiful". Ok, so Earth sends Jed to Mars to get help with an enemy. Why? They know that unless the Moon agrees to help them, Mars would not lift a finger. So what was the point of the diplomatic mission there? The SM creator did not give us much insight into Jed and what makes him tick, so anyone can make him out to be anything ie clown, murder, or gentlemen. I really like your Jed, it breaks all other sterotypes that others have done in the past. Your writting is great, I have no problems at all with it. just the points I made eariler is what I thought are off. Im not flaming you, but it is good to have another's view on this story. You have been added to my author alert list.
RequiemElise chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Wow! Your such an amazing writer! Each story felt extremely realistic! I can't wait to read more of your work, you are one of the best writers I have seen in a long time! please update soon! -

thanks,

RequiemElise
trp0522 chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
Nice finial day of the Silver Millennium chapter.
trp0522 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Good continuations of the story, interesting take on the King and Queen of Mars, unfortunately their policy was a bit short sighted. Love the portrayal of Princess Rei and General Jadeite.