Reviews for Blinded
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
nice and sad
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I checked the publish date for this story, and I was surprised at how you portrayed Draco so well even without the facts from Deathly Hallows to compensate.

I like how you introduce the idea of Draco wanting to please Lucius; so much that he ends up hurting rather than attaining anything. It really presents him in an entirely different light; at least a more favorable one.

Great story :)
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Very well-written :)

I pity Draco as well - he could've grown up as a wayy better person if not for his snooty father :) and his father's snooty father...

I love the 'maybe' repitition (in the start and end), it gives the story a nice ring :) (okay - it just sounds nicer xP)

and the italics parts - like voices in his head, echoing, echoing...

marvelous :)

a.N
Tinsel Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow.

That was amazing.

Poor Draco.
martan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i dont like Draco...I love him )
animagus pawz chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This was a really great fanfic! I loved it! - pawz
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
... was so good,no words I can think of can describe ,that's why YOU'RE the author here,not me!Okay,bye-bye!I'm going to bed !U.U
DragonChild-Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That's really good! I love Draco (platonically - he's a cool guy) and you've accurately shown how he feels inside. What his Father makes him do, what Voldemort makes him do. I love this story, well done! _
nictuniema chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Good fic, you showed that Draco as a human and he is STILL Draco.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
nice. i dont really like malfoy, because he really is a sploilt brat and his dad seemed to coddle him as well. if he'd had strength like sirius, then he woulda been able to turn out differently. sirius's family seemed worse than malfoy's. but i do sympathize with him during the sixth book, when he's all alone and scared and stuff. good story.
KeeperofthePineNeedles chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
oh wow,

that was really good.

it was really deep and strangely beautiful.
awindowtothepast chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
wow, this is really really good. honestly, it made me hate draco a lot less. well done.
LostAndAwaiting chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Wow!

Simply amazing! I was very moved and your writing is superb, you used very vivid words to explain very simple ideas. You used a very over used concept, but did it so well that it is, in fact, something all to its own.

Good job!

*em*
Ula Shela chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
very very good...hope to read more of ur stories in the future