Reviews for Fade Together
Closet Libra chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Another beautiful story. I love how you write mimato!
kimborliee chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
that was just adorable nd so cute! totally luved it! hope to read more from u ! Mimato forever
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I'll have to think about this one... well, it was really adorable. Matt and Mimi are simply so cute together that I can't help but believe that their relationship is something more. This fan fiction brings out the reality between them and their conflicting former lovers and partners (including the other DigiDestined, such as Sora and Joe). I think these two were meant to be together.

The inclusion of a lost ring felt that much more realistic and their lengthy conversation was revealing of how they felt for the other. Perhaps it's just me, but the ending almost seemed like they broke up (though that probably wasn't your intention). Nonetheless, this was a fantastic story and I still wish that these two were married at the end of 02 (why Sora?).

-DI
ana chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hey good story, i loved it its verry cute! i hope you continew to write stories with mimato.
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aw...how sweet and romantic...Yeah,I wish he could've stayed the night at Mimi's...I bet something 'good' will happen..hehehe
Charm chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I loved this story so much! It's so romantic.
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
very cute.
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
aww, i needed a good fluffy mimato. that was adorable. i loved it. Good work!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Aw I lovethat totally its 11pm in the uk and I'm reading mimi and matt fics since I have been watching season two and this really cheered me up, LOVE IT!
ladieassassin chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aww! how sad and cute at the same time. continue please ]
MimatoForever chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
another lovely story! It was great and besides Matt and Mimi are just so cute together
murphy chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
your story... breathtaking. this couple is one of my fav's, but it's not just that. the way you wrote about their thoughts.. those easy an uneasy silences... the painfull sensation of looking back at your own mistakes... amazing.
Alexandrra chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
wonderful, really.. i love this couple too.. so keep on writing!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
You have to continue writing about them! Otherwise I will totally freak out!

I love this story! It's going on my favorites list for sure.

Can I really say anything more?