Reviews for Magic and Other Nonsense
jojendras chapter 5 . 6/5
When is the chap. 5?
I would suggest to continue this. Only write fanfic story of Nanaka and Ayan :(
anime2905 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
cant wait for your chapt. 5 heheh i'm also a fan of nanaka and ayan and i like the way you made the story hope i you will update it very soon though
Hekka chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Yay! I look forward to new chapters!
ilovechocolat17 chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Woah... It's been 5 years or more... and you still haven't posted the rest of the story. . Dang it. It was getting good already. .
Peppercorn chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
omg is this fic on hiatus T_T no It's one of the best Nana and Abby fics here ( if not THE best... )
pyro-witch2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
i love your story _ its funny and cute keep it up, update soon :D
lala chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
yea i got a suggestion... update sooner
Dena chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
I like your story, it's nice to find something that isn't completely focused on Takeo and Sae for once. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. Please update it soon, I'll keep a look out for it. Bye
speciaLchiLd00 chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
this fanfic is great.. and i really hope the next chapter will be up soon.. im anticipating what will happen next.. and i hope to be seeing it soon.. really soon..
ragielocks chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
WA! This is just so great! Cliffhanger... please continue writing the story... I realy love it... so please... I beg you write some more... :D
NightRain chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
I don't understand when you keep mentioning the story seems OOC, I think all the characters are on cue with speech and attitude, and even if Ayanajou is starting to have feelings for Nanaka it's logical and not oh Nanaka I'm in love with you trite you usually see. Anyway, I gotta say I'm surprised Nanaka took that crap from Ami, the first instance of attacking I could of sworn Nanaka would make that bitch pay. So now I look forward to see more Nanaka and Ami scenes and also how will Ayanajou get involved now that him and Nanaka are getting closer... Don't wait to long to put out the 5th chapter, please I need more!
Marshmellowpoof chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Awesome story! All i have really to say is to keep going on it. I love Mahou Tsukai Tai fanfics, and there isn't that many around that are that great, but yours so far, is pretty good. Keep up the good work, and Update soon. Please!

-Adrienne
azn-saphirestar chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
hey this is a good fanfic! KUGW! (keep up the good work)

azn~*~*~
tparker chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
I am very much enjoying this story! I think you are doing a great job keeping them in character and I love the way you are writing Aya. Please, continue as soon as you can.
kaoruhimura chapter 4 . 12/20/2002