Reviews for Unsuspecting
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That must have been so painful for Haru, but at least Rin broke up with him for a good reason, right? Beautifully written, I must say, and do keep up the good work.
KarenaWilliams chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Very, very nicely done. Even if this is old, I thought it was wonderfully described. Keep up the good work, kay Kiwi-chan? I love reading your stories~ :D
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was really really really really good! I loved it!
Serinity's angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
this is so believeable. thank-you for writing a believable haruxrin story! keep, writing 'kay.
Red Skye chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Beautiful. It's so interesting to see how many different people have different ideas as to how Rin broke up with Haru. And I love your take on it. Once again, beautiful.

-Red Skye
Kurai Himitsu chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
It's good. For being a drabblish-one-shot, it was well written. Not as good as it possibly could be, but still, good. I liked it, even though Rin and Haru are most deffinately not my favorites. Keep up the good work.

~Kurai~
StormHornet chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
_ Aww. Poor Haru. Darn you, Rin!

::sigh:: Now, I order you to go write a Akito x Shigure fanfic! Please?
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Short, but well-written. I enjoyed it, but a little more detail wouldn't have hurt. Good job.
numbuhweirdo chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aww, that was beautiful! Wonderful way of retelling this scene, in a way I'd never thought of. :]
kandy luv chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
very good i like it.
tiara chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i liked it but why does it always have to be short personly HAtsuharu is my fav character and he is not in frutis basket engough witch makes me sad lol i sound like such a baby but i love your description like for ex)Hatsuharu sighed, and blew white hair out of his grey eyes.

that rocked i guess harus hair is mostly what represents him lol but anywho this was short but good but also a little depressing im not trying to put you down but if you are going to wright a story why dont u make the main part the biggest part becuse then its kind of like a cliff hanger teehee _ and unless your excpetcting on makeing a squell then dont make it so short but good effort LOVED IT! if oyu ahve any comments about my reviewing my e-mail is - plz send me an email
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Hott. Very, vert hott.

That was excellent, bravo.
lily23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That rocked.
Danyu chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Nice. Very good.
Sanrio-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This was very good and it's okay to not have much information. It happens.

Sanrio-chan