Reviews for Insommia
moonbeam1987 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
i really liked this it was a good story :)
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hey kate look i know i already reviewed this story (if i forgot i'm sorry and the story rocks! _) it's just to tell you that i would like to use a part of the story, the first part actually, the dream. you see i can't really describe what happened to john when tb5 was hit and i kind of need it for a story i'm writing.

don't worry i'll mention that i got it from you and i'll say what story it comes from but i just wanted to ask you if it's okay which is kind of silly acctually since i'm not even sure if i'll put it on the internet.

i'm sorry to have bothered you i just hope you'll let me know if it's okay.

oh and if you wondered the story would be a crossover betwoon sailor moon and thunderbirds, i just think amy (mercury) and john would go great together.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
ow so he's you boyfriend! _ i've read some fics of his and their as good as yours . the dynamic duo! kate and andrew sounds nice!

oh and btw great story! i loved it! it seems logical that they should have nightmares about the things they went through.
Lillehafrue chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Very nice wrap up with John being back on Five and respecting but not fearing what happened. And having the whole family being there to support him as well.

Great story! Hope to hear more from you soon!
thundever1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
great story
Lillehafrue chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Poor, poor John. Can't they get him off island and get some real help? Those nightmares are NOT good. And not sleeping isn't good either! I'll take care of him!

Looking forward to more!
thundever1 chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Great chap, poor John, I hope they can help him, I feel so sorry and worried for him, please update soon
thundever1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
good chap, poor John I hope the others can convince him that everything is going to be alright, pleases update soon
Lillehafrue chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Aw...poor John! To be trapped in that nightmare over and over...Glad he's going back to the island. He's in no shape to be up on Five at this point. And glad to see that Jeff realizes that and isn't going to hold it against him. Hope John is able to get some sleep too, poor guy.

Another great chapter! Keep it up!
Cip chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
please finish this, it's so good!
BabyInu 317 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Oh good story... I thank u should finsh up good job!

- baby inu 317
thundever1 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Great chap, Poor John, I hope Scott and Virgil and the rest can help him. Please update this and tears soon, poor John he has so much angst and really needs his family
thundever1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Great story, please update soon
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Don't worry i think you torturing your favourite character is great! ;)

love your writing, can't wait for an update,

Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Enjoying this so far. Looking forward to who is following John.