Reviews for In the Spirit
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
what about captain marvel?
Mercury chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I've been reading through your JLU stories and you have the ability to make me laugh and cry. It makes you a fantastic writer in my eyes, well done.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
:D what's wrong with cheesy!

This whole fic is brilliant!
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hahaha!

Amazingly funny! Rofl worthy!
DYlogger chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Aww... No Zee and Ro in the last chapter? :( Oh well. It was an awesome fic.
Miles333 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
lol I figured out that the guy was Ollie, but I didn't figure out that the other person was kara until the end. ;)
Miles333 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
That was a cute chapter. *beams cheerfully*
Miles333 chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Great little chappie. :)
Miles333 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
I throughly enjoyed this chapter. That ought to teach Terry not to get drunk before going to fight criminals! lol
Miles333 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
*sniffles* That was so sad. :'(
Miles333 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
lol Poor Supes. He's the Man of Steel, yet he can't even skate around an ice-skating rink! ;)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
lol Throughout the entire chapter, I was laughing out loud. I just KNEW that Tim had been up to something! ;D Alfred's line about murder had me cracking up. Poor Bruce. He was probably so humiliated! *grins evilly*
Kea chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
I just finished reading this last chapter of this fanfic and all I can think to say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... Now times thoses "thank you's" by 10 and then 10 again and you still are not even close to how much I loved this fanfic. I am really looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Kea chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
You do GREAT work. I am totally looking forward to reading the rest of the chapter. Thank you so much for these charmingly wonderful stories. P. S. Thanks for adding a "Zeta." Absolutly love it!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
I know it's his name, but... I find it funny that she asks him not to call her "Princess," and he tells her to call him "King."