Reviews for Bestial
Please update soon
zombiekins5948 chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Please make more updates
hama431 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Update
dark-wolf-howl chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
ok, I read the stories in both and AFFand I love the style, and I sincerely hope you do get to update, and here is an easy solution :)
Sakura scent is a rare one, and gets to mate to many males :p
xxrxuxsxtxyx chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
you havent updated in like 7 years! i need you to UPDATE SOON PLEASE THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!,
leafstone chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
great story.
Lunardragon33 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
this is awesome please update soon
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
lol really 2st kakashi now shino who next hinata?! .
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
lol inner is so perverted! XD
Cotton and Cash chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
... Like, oh my GOD.

I'm sort of dying right now because I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And I sad 'cause there is none. D:

But seriously, I love this idea. It's unique. I'd have loved to have seen where it went. Not gonna lie, I was rooting for Kiba until this chapter. Dominant!Naruto is hot as hell.

xoxo, Mean-chan
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Awesome story!
Voa chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love it! You put a lot of time and effort into this story. Well done, I hope to see more from you.
manningliu chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
awesome story, when are you going to post next chapter?
chocolate strawberry chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Fuck this is soooo awsome i Loved every singel chapter , You so know how to make a R rated story , every chapter was exciting ,This is now one of my top favorites, who will sakra chose, can she get all of the it would make it awsomer, plzzzz continue ,plz dont give up on the story its to important plzzzz update soon:D Me love it , Love chocolate strawberry
SeepingRainbows chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I've read all of the chapters in the story so far, I really like this story! :) I was wondering if you planned on continuing it at all, since it had been so long since you've updated. But I would really like to know what happens next! :D The plot is really interesting. Good job, and I hope you do continue it!