Reviews for Reoccuring Consequences
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Nice imagery! I hope you continue with this!
Surfredia chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aw that made me so sad! aw... thumbs and fat toes up!
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
(in complete awe) wow! I loved this! but I have a question at this part "at this stage in his remission" did that mean that he had cancer, is that why he tried to kill himself? I think that could be a great story. please please please say there is a follow-up!
Andral chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow. Just wow. Powerful, powerful writing.
QT Roo chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh so angsty and sad...but well done!:)
fiona chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
aw. silly House. this is, as i'm sure you know , super angsty. but we need that.
sutherndesignr chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is a great beginning! Of course, you MUST continue it immediately!
livetoeat06 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
you're right, a little angsty...maybe a little drawn out, but good insight into the characters' feelings...but what exactly happened to house? you probaboy said it already, im just really slow on the uptake...
Amelia chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I loved this story. I especially enjoyed the description at the end-both of House and of Cuddy watching his hands. Please, please, do a follow up-I'm intrigued about what happened before: it seems Wilson found him. How? Where? And the other times, I'd like even more history between the three of them. All of it is quite lovely and painful all at once. As a good fic should be.
NavalOfficerTod chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I'll have fries, a Big Mac, and coffee to go.

Do you have eftpos? Cool. Thanks.
prinnie chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
heya Alicia! Its Prinnie from LJ!

i'm gonna reply here...OH THE ANGST!

you had so better write a sequel! LOL
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Loved it...so sad though. Follow-up please?
Aqua-Ven chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
It's so angsty! I love it! I've been looking for some good House-suicide fics. Continue it!
CSIwannabe chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
this was a good story and i think u should continue.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hm.. I like. A bit dark but very interesting - I like the characterisation and your writing style is absorbing and descriptive. Only one thing threw me a little bit : "at this stage in his remission" - not sure how this fits into context? Does House have cancer in this story?

Please do write more - would be interested to read it..