Reviews for It Hurts
kouga's older woman chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Please send more, I know how greedy I am, but, I want as much as I can get!
princessanime29 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Please update I love your story im not sure if you should do it like in the manga but since your the writer im sure youll make the story amazing
Wild Blossom chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
ooo nice. You should continue. Its so interestin. I just love Akito. The male one that is lol
-Cici-
TohruLover chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter keep it up :)
FBFan chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Nice to see that you picked up the story again! Yeah, It seems to be taking a different turn than it was headed before, but It's still intresting. Please Continue!
Lady Labrat chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I think Tohru should "feel like she's in the way" and leave for a bit. Maybe Akito should get mad and hit her which leads her to leave and Akito scorage the city, but can't find her. Until Hatori finds her huddled behind a trashbin.(a couple weeks later and she's very sick)
ILOVEASHURA chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
GOOD JOB! Ano... could you please write more
Oashisu chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
please update i believe that this story is off to a good start.
Skywhisper chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
plz update soon!
ExilEden chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Aw, that was sweet! I really enjoyed the last line in the chapter.

Are you going to update this? It's been two years! I think this story has great potential to become a memorable AkiRu fic. It will be a shame if you simply gave up on it right here. Please, update. I would like to read more.

AmEva
ExilEden chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this is very good! I love AkitoxTohru fics. I think you got his character down pat.
52451 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Please update soon! 3
xxBatellaxthexonexandxonlyxx chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
why don't you update? you have an amazing idea for a story, yet you don't update...WHY? Please update? please? it's been almost two years... :(
PurpleAjah chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
"Akito turned to stare at him, a look of shock on his face. "I don't remember telling them they could love her."" Dont you love Akito
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I was instantly captivated as soon as I saw your summary D Man I hate it when people give some lame excuse about not being able to write summaries...

The conversation between Tohru and Hatori was very nice... However the whole chapter seemed to move a little fast... /

Either way, I'm reading on! -ajah