Reviews for Rainbow of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
ME ENCANTO¬°
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Make a happy one! Please! I hate crying. How do you make sad fics without crying?
beloved bellflower chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
GOD! It's awesome! I love Kikyo so much! x)

You are a great writer *muach*

Poor, she must lived a tragic life and betrayed by the one she loved. Plus, got missunderstanding and bashing from Kikyo-haters.

But, i love SessKik the most! :D
IWantThisAccountToBeDeleted chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
aw. it's so sad... but good. rly good. inukik 4 eva!
hedwig chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I love it but its not fair that this story doesnt have happy ending :'(
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*sniff* Poor Kikyou and Inuyasha. They really are supposed to be together (but I also like SessKik) This was sad but also great.
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *adds to favorite stories!* THAT WAS SO KAWAII AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME
thir13enth chapter 1 . 2/16/2006

aw its soo saad
godtech chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aww, It was so sad ;-; It's REALLY good though _ YO X REVIEW MY STORIES TOO xD
blue-demongirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
A really good one, dont stop writing! and my mother also bought me that book, i think she was trying to purify my soul or something ... anyway it does have some good stories. So keep up the good work!
Temperamental Kagome chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
that was so good... i actually cried...

might also say, i appreciate that in your fics (other than kagome, but that's funny anyway) you've always got at least a little bit of InuKag, or referring to InuKag, instead of others who just bash her and make inuyasha say "OMG! KAGOME SUCKS! OMG!"

...thanks :)
Cold Kikyo chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
So sad made me i loved it.
ChaoticConsequences chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
aw i loved it, Kikyo and Inuyasha will always love each other no matter what, Kagome and Inuyasha i believe will never have the same love Kikyo and Inuyasha did, other than the fact that i hate Kagome, i also believe that Inuyasha only love's Kagome because she's Kikyo's reincarnation, had Kagome been someone else, i don't believe that love would have taken place