Reviews for Sakura's Village
sasusaku lover chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Hell...it was one of the weirdest story i hav read so far...and seriously...no offence but sasuke is so damn OOC...i was starting to loose my patience...and that my sakura tenshi oh my sasuke kun moment in ch 12...i swear i lost it than...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
I want to make some corrections even if it is late...
Chakra kunai hokage
No chakara kanai hakage
xFlipJamsx chapter 41 . 2/5/2014
please update the story
Guest chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU STOP AFTER 41 CHAPTERS :( UPDATE THIS SOON ITS BEEN LIKE 5 YEARS SOO UPDATE :)
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love this story so much! i read it when I first joined FF & i created my account just to follow this story. I really hope you haven't given up on this story! I'm still following you & this story. Plz update soon! you're such a good writer! :)
shaebybaby chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
Oh my goodness! Awesome story! I love it! :) and I hope that you're life's been better and that you had a fantabulous birthday! :) But you said that you would update back in 2008 and it's now 2013... :( pleade update as soon as you can :) this story is just way to good to discontinue! :)
leafstone chapter 41 . 3/28/2013
great story.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Hey! I'm reviewing chapter 7 because Lee's quote's date was on m birthday so yay! And the 8's in the page break would make a certain Death the Kid very proud. (Soul Eater)

I also reviewed this chap for the plot twist. It was good. ;)

I like your story and can't wait to read more. :D

-Epic Otaku Cherry
Guest chapter 40 . 11/11/2012
i love it did you make the song sakura sang or not either way i love it btw if you didnt make it mind telling me whats its called
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
love your song i was singing it in my room and thinks its amazing now i got it stuck in my head
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
i wasnt thinking 'that way' until you mentioned it and...he raped her wtf tell me more
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
LOVE IT!
Walk D chapter 41 . 2/1/2012
hey umm this was posted in 2008 and its now 2012 so umm are you going to be posting a new one soon because this is really good :)
lucy chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I like this chapter,i think that sakura should either have light blue or pink clothes u know pink cause of her hair and the scariest horor i have ever seen was thirteen ghost and scariest sceen was:at the middle when the one ghost called (somthing i don't know his name)was riping apart a man that was older and u could see alot of blood and all his guts come out...gross right anyway cool chapeter or well story so far!
SweetAngels123 chapter 41 . 9/26/2010
um are your going to update soon cause this is awesome is ths discontinued
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »