Reviews for Sakura's Village
I want to make some corrections even if it is late...
Chakra kunai hokage
No chakara kanai hakage
xFlipJamsx chapter 41 . 2/5/2014
please update the story
Guest chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU STOP AFTER 41 CHAPTERS :( UPDATE THIS SOON ITS BEEN LIKE 5 YEARS SOO UPDATE :)
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love this story so much! i read it when I first joined FF & i created my account just to follow this story. I really hope you haven't given up on this story! I'm still following you & this story. Plz update soon! you're such a good writer! :)
shaebybaby chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
Oh my goodness! Awesome story! I love it! :) and I hope that you're life's been better and that you had a fantabulous birthday! :) But you said that you would update back in 2008 and it's now 2013... :( pleade update as soon as you can :) this story is just way to good to discontinue! :)
leafstone chapter 41 . 3/28/2013
great story.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Hey! I'm reviewing chapter 7 because Lee's quote's date was on m birthday so yay! And the 8's in the page break would make a certain Death the Kid very proud. (Soul Eater)

I also reviewed this chap for the plot twist. It was good. ;)

I like your story and can't wait to read more. :D

-Epic Otaku Cherry
Guest chapter 40 . 11/11/2012
i love it did you make the song sakura sang or not either way i love it btw if you didnt make it mind telling me whats its called
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
love your song i was singing it in my room and thinks its amazing now i got it stuck in my head
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
i wasnt thinking 'that way' until you mentioned it and...he raped her wtf tell me more
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
LOVE IT!
Walk D chapter 41 . 2/1/2012
hey umm this was posted in 2008 and its now 2012 so umm are you going to be posting a new one soon because this is really good :)
lucy chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I like this chapter,i think that sakura should either have light blue or pink clothes u know pink cause of her hair and the scariest horor i have ever seen was thirteen ghost and scariest sceen was:at the middle when the one ghost called (somthing i don't know his name)was riping apart a man that was older and u could see alot of blood and all his guts come out...gross right anyway cool chapeter or well story so far!
SweetAngels123 chapter 41 . 9/26/2010
um are your going to update soon cause this is awesome is ths discontinued
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 41 . 9/4/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »