Reviews for Links in the Chain
GothGirl16 chapter 61 . 3/24
I have LOVED the way you've written it, the puns, the 'blushy moments', the grope quota...everything. I LOVED the way you wrote Tuckers character, it's just precious. Also I've LOVED the way you've put Dash and Lancer into the story. there wasn't a chapter i found boring. This story has inspired me to write my own. THANKYOU for making such an awesome story, this is the best DP fanfic I've ever read, and trust me I've read a lot...There wasn't a chapter where I didn't find myself laughing. It took me a WEEK to finish reading you story and that's the longest time I've ever taken. I have slept by 2:30am just to finish the story for the past many days, and just lemme say it, I WAS WORTH IT! you just might be the first writer to understand how much importance Tucker needs, Tucker diaries were one of my favourite chapters...Loved the way you've describe Danny and Sam. THANKYOU again for this wonderful story... :D (Now lemme just sit and cry in a corner cuz i finished this story...)
Taimmyj chapter 61 . 3/10
'even with all the bumps along the way…' me: Baby bumps!
All positivity here! Can't believe Danny Phantom's final episode will be turning ten this year, if I think about it to much I'll probably cry!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 35 . 9/26/2016
"People howled in laughter at the…semi-innuendo laden statements his mother had unwittingly made."

'Unwittingly', suuuuuure.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Aaah, this still makes me laugh. Poor, poor Tucker.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 57 . 8/16/2016
Uh oh.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 50 . 8/16/2016
Danny needs to chill.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 49 . 8/16/2016
Glad Star and Kwan are easing up!

And glad things got resolved between Sam and Danny, that was a pretty stupid move on his part.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 48 . 8/16/2016
Seriously, Danny messed up, but honestly I think Sam is being the bigger baby.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 47 . 8/16/2016
Ok, but Sam is being unreasonable too, like holy shit, they broke her fucking arm.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 41 . 8/16/2016
I love this new Dash.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 32 . 8/15/2016
Yay Dash!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 30 . 8/15/2016
Ugh, why is she being dumb.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
Congratulations!

And again, big ya for Mr. Lancer!
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »