Reviews for Links in the Chain
MaxandFang101 chapter 61 . 9/12
I loved this story. I have been reading nothing else for the last 2 weeks and I finally finished it, and it was so adorably cute! My insides are glowing from Danny and Sam's happiness. I think you are a really wonderful writer and I hope that almost 10 years after you wrote this story, you have an amazing life with love and family and friends.

This was the cutest story ever .

Keep writing,

*Wings forever*

mollrat chapter 47 . 8/11
I know Danny messed up but I'm not sure how he messed up by making the very good point that she's sitting near some of the people who physically assaulted her. It's understandable he's worried and that he's angry she could put herself in harm's way. So has Sam just forgiven them? They don't seem very remorseful. And Dash says he didn't do anything wrong. You sure, Dash? I'm pretty sure you just stood by while Sam got beat on. That's pretty bad. I don't know, I just feel like this chapter is being too hard on Danny and not hard enough on the people who physically assaulted someone. This may not be how you intended it to be read but that's my interpretation.
mollrat chapter 21 . 8/10
This chapter was so sweet! It was a nice breather to just give some love to our heroes who finally get some appreciation. I thought your depiction of Lancer was great. It stayed really true to him.
mirrorsfuxk chapter 40 . 7/17
I love this story but you do have a lot of your facts wrong.
For instance, Sam came up with the 'Fake-out make-out' before Danny did in Memory blank, just sayin'
Sammyboy94 chapter 61 . 7/8
This gets number two or three on my favorite all time danny phantom list, and top 25 overall fanfictions list (i have read thousands so that is saying something) i hope to see a sequel featuring danny and sam as 'significant others' but i understand if you want to end the tale on a high note, i am a sucker for happy endings. Thanks again for a great story.
FullD3ath chapter 61 . 6/14
that was the best danny fic ive ever read thank you for the week of enraptured reading
JotaBae chapter 61 . 5/29
You story once again astounded me. I would have written a review for every chapter of I wasn't so wrapped up in reading it. I became addicted to this story it was so good (minus typos and such). I applaude you for making such a deep and well constructed story. It was fantastic and branched out with different possibilities and issues that the reader needed to keep track of. I have no words to describe how impressed I was by this story. It was the perfect short novel. If only someone would make your writing into a TV show as an add on to Danny Phantom.
TheBoss3254 chapter 61 . 4/8
Thank you so much for writing this. I know this story is 10 years old already, but I have never read such an emotional story, and believe me when I say that, because I have 140 favorites! This story took me 12 hours to read, spanning over a 3 day period. The amount of emotions surging through me while reading this was breathtaking, ranging from sadness, suspense, and everything up to happiness! I really like how you portrayed the A-Listers as smart and decided to have OC's take their original place. Dash being good friends with Danny brought a lot to the story, along with befriending Kwan and Star. It is safe to say this is the greatest and most popular romance DP Fanfic of the archives! I am really sad this is ending, but am really happy that it can be read again! Thanks again for bringing this beautiful story to light, and giving us readers something to remember! 10/10 in my book!

Mr. Aanonymous chapter 21 . 3/29
are there lemons in this story?
DWfann chapter 61 . 2/13
This was the best Danny and Sam story i have read so far. I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for this fanfic.
LotusWriter786 chapter 61 . 1/14
This is my favorite DAnny and Sam fanfic. I absolutely love it to death. I feel bad because I've read this story three times and only now replying. Anyways, your portrayal of them is so amazing and well written, they all act like how they would. The biggest plottwist for me would have to be with Dash. I never expected him to get along with them. This story is perfect, i love the little details in the story that are added to their relationship and how much depth of emotion it is at. It's absolute brilliance.
neilru2 chapter 61 . 11/23/2014
God,thank you, thank you so so so much for the truly beautiful story. I could not,nor would I want, anything else from this story. I look forward to looking up your other stories in the future.
Truly yours , neilru2
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is one of my favorite stories
Young Phantom chapter 30 . 10/24/2014
Please write another danny phantom fiction. After this piece of gold you wrote you need to write another one because I'm dying. Plzzzz
Nathari Ishida chapter 4 . 10/22/2014