Reviews for Links in the Chain
TheBoss3254 chapter 61 . 4/8
Thank you so much for writing this. I know this story is 10 years old already, but I have never read such an emotional story, and believe me when I say that, because I have 140 favorites! This story took me 12 hours to read, spanning over a 3 day period. The amount of emotions surging through me while reading this was breathtaking, ranging from sadness, suspense, and everything up to happiness! I really like how you portrayed the A-Listers as smart and decided to have OC's take their original place. Dash being good friends with Danny brought a lot to the story, along with befriending Kwan and Star. It is safe to say this is the greatest and most popular romance DP Fanfic of the archives! I am really sad this is ending, but am really happy that it can be read again! Thanks again for bringing this beautiful story to light, and giving us readers something to remember! 10/10 in my book!

-TheBoss3254
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 21 . 3/29
are there lemons in this story?
DWfann chapter 61 . 2/13
This was the best Danny and Sam story i have read so far. I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for this fanfic.
LotusWriter786 chapter 61 . 1/14
This is my favorite DAnny and Sam fanfic. I absolutely love it to death. I feel bad because I've read this story three times and only now replying. Anyways, your portrayal of them is so amazing and well written, they all act like how they would. The biggest plottwist for me would have to be with Dash. I never expected him to get along with them. This story is perfect, i love the little details in the story that are added to their relationship and how much depth of emotion it is at. It's absolute brilliance.
neilru2 chapter 61 . 11/23/2014
God,thank you, thank you so so so much for the truly beautiful story. I could not,nor would I want, anything else from this story. I look forward to looking up your other stories in the future.
Truly yours , neilru2
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is one of my favorite stories
Young Phantom chapter 30 . 10/24/2014
Please write another danny phantom fiction. After this piece of gold you wrote you need to write another one because I'm dying. Plzzzz
Nathari Ishida chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is one of my favorite stories.
SerenSplash989 chapter 61 . 4/5/2014
This story is so amazing it makes me want to cry. Every chapter I was squealing during Danny and Sam's "moments". This is literally perfection.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/13/2013
Happy anniversary!
Jade Stein chapter 61 . 11/7/2013
I tried to post this on my phone but it wouldnt let me.
I came across this story after I broke up with my partner of 8 years. I went through a list of stories my best friend sent me to read since i read fanfictions when i feel down and out for the count.
Your story made me cry, feel a little angry, smile, and more than once, laugh. I want to thank you for sharing not only your story but your talent as a writter as well. This story helped me find faith in humanity as a whole after having my heart shattered by someone who said that they loved me. So, thank you.
If you wish to contact me, my email is water magick615 aol. com
just take out the spaces.
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 46 . 11/6/2013
I like your story, but I think i missed something... Wasnt Tucker the one who wanted the Hat, and Danny the one who wanted the pen? I'm pretty sure but...oh well
Phantom Ice chapter 61 . 9/10/2013
Truly beautiful.
I don't know what else to say. The feelings were strong, the chapters long, and it just all fit together so nicely. Excellent story.
Whiteknight29 chapter 61 . 8/19/2013
Hi there! I just finished reading your story and I wanted to let you know I greatly enjoyed it. I am glad that you wrote it, glad I found it, and glad I read it. I am also glad to inform you that even though it's been 7 years or so since it's completion, that there are still people who are enjoying your tale. It was really fun to read, and very satisfying at the end. I greatly enjoyed your characters, and how they grew over time. In all honesty, I feel that these characters are more real, seeing as in the show, they didn't really change at all, personality wise, but if they did, I think they would've become as you interpreted it. I barely put this story down after I started reading it (you should've seen what happened when my internet disconnected randomly for two hours immediately after I finished reading that cliff-hanger in the cafeteria when Danny brought up the incident in 5th grade after his jealous episode. I was royally pissed about getting interrupted, haha), and while of course I'm a little sad to see this story close, I can accept how it ended and be happy, though I wouldn't say no to a sequel, just saying.

And on that note, I'll bid you farewell, after maybe perhaps taking up you time while you read this. This story was written a long time ago, and, much like the characters, you have changed, and maybe have changed your feelings about writing. If you haven't and still love it as much as I believe you do, great! If not, I hope you give it another chance in the future, because you definitely have a talent for it.

Best wishes,
Whiteknight29

*P.S. Sorry this is so long, I tried to do 61 chapters worth of reviews in one go, and this is what I got. Well, bye-bye now!
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »