Reviews for The Girl next door
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Please do another chapter,
dnieft03 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Continue this is a great story would like to see more stories like this period love this story read it alteast 10 times
eric chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
that was a great story plzzzzzzzzzz continue it
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
wait so what? cindys married? to who? I hope it's Jimmy!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Update please! This story is really great!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
You should totally continue!
and i can't imagine why chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
um it's been like over two years since you've updated but i would greatly appreciate it if you did and like soon please...

this is an amazing story and i love it... Denzel sounds ADORABLE and so please for the sake of the cutie please update...

and to answer your poll... SUMMERS ALMOST OVER :( but I did go to the Bahamas :] and earlier today I went uniform shopping *barf* i hate my uniform its so ugly... and the high school's isn't any better (i'm going into grade eight) i mean it's green... yeah its like my fave colour but it's the most ugliest shade of green i've ever seen!

so let me put it this way- I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HURT YOU IF YOU DON'T UPDATE BY HALLOWEEN! mhkay :P :]

laters 3:]
lover95 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
nonononono!You have to finish this i want to know what happens and i am extremely interested!plzplzplzplzplzplzplz!
Kali101 chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
DONT STOP NOW! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING AND CONTINUING THIS STORY! YOU ROCK AT WRITING! I WILL CHECK BACK EVRY DAY FOR NEW CHAPTERS IF U START WRITING SOME NEW ONES :):):):)! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! KEEP WRITING AND NEVER GIVE UP! :):):):):):):):):):):)!

-Kaleigh!
The blind palm reader chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
its so good,

plz continue...

plz?
Stay-Away chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
I think you should continue; that's my opinion. I want to know what's gonna happen next. I know many of us will.

For summer: I'm not sure... :P
Angelgirl963 chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Wow! I love this chapter, no, I love this story. And Cindy's child! He's so adorable.

My summer plans include camping, exercise, and room cleaning.
kentuckianfuhn chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
Didn't see that coming. Well, continue! I really want to find out whats gonna happen next!
Ang Yi chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
Well, enough lurking... I've been keeping track of your story. It really has me intriged! This last chapter had me somewhat confused until I got to the end. Very good, so please keep writing and I hope you enjoy summer camp. College isn't that scarry, but then again I never went away for college XD

As for my summer plans, I'm going to be in slavery at work writing fellowships, reviews and a paper for publication. My mother, aunt and sister will come visit from back home for about two weeks. I have two weddings and well not much but read more fanfics and paint I guess.
Rachel chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
I love this story. I really want you to continue it. Next chapter I want a lot more JC. but otherwise I love this.