Reviews for Avere
EnglishChocolate chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I was writing a really good review for you and then the damn servers went down so it may not be as good as what i was first writing but here we go. As i was saying i do like this story a lot. I like this scene in the elevator a lot i'm a MerDer for life. I loved everything about this scene especially the music as it just fit with the scene. But for the same reasons i love it i also hate it. I am always a cheerleader for Meredith n Derek which is why i love the scene because it was full of tension n i love scenes with them like that. But as much as i know Derek n Meredith are never going to be over because they just have to much of each other for it to be. I do alsop think like you said in your notes he is paying with Meredith's already broken heart. He can't have both but it seems he wants to try to save his marriage while wanting his girlfriends...or ex girlfriend(for the time being anyways) love. And although i wasn't to happy with him pickin Addison, i'm not all that worried about her as she can't stop what has already started between Meredith n Derek...All this is really doing is creating more n more tension between the two, and i gotta say i do love me some tension as it only every releases itself one way so...um what was my point again?

Oh yeah i really liked ur story :)
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
AH! This was so freakin well-written. Seriously. You have a way with words.
ful-gone chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Aww. So true though. Well written, very nice.

OT: Isn't Latin for desire 'cupio'?
Mitsuko chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
don't lose hope...hav ya seen the last episode? it looked really good. i liked the one he sed to addison...*sigh*
Teh Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
*sighs* so true so true. i really hated it when he chose Addison over Merideth. obviously (after last weeks episode) they love each other. he admitted it. not stop trying to live in the past and move on. he really should do what makes him happy and not what is 'right'.

i'll never get it...

-krista
Lilunamesonks chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
a/n:very true...im mad...yeah
existentialdreamer chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Ooh I liked it! Yeah, I'm starting to lose faith in Dr. McDreamy too...poor Meredith!
specialfrog chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
wow...that was full on-in a good way
PrInCeSPaRkLe chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
aw thats cute :)
skylinechick07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
are you going to update? you have to. plz
steph chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Wow! That was awesome. It broke my heart in two just like it should have. WOW! Great job.
fandomsareloveGG chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
great fic. loved it. i feel the same way about dr. mcdreamy, he cant play with mer's heart forever. so he needs to make a final choice. ah yes. but i did love yesterday's ep.