Reviews for Going Under
iluvriddick chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
ah, poor jack. i would like to mention that i'm thrilled i'm not the only one that thinks there was no way jack was 11 or 12 in pb. if she really was a guy, possibly, but she was definately 14 or 15. it's nice to know you agree. i'm going to continue reading now. thanks!
FluidDegree chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
great story! I loved it
Silverfox-825 chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Please you must write more plus this story sounds really good, so PLEASE UPDATE ASAP.
FluidDegree chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
AW what a sweet story.
tamekabu chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
Very nice song fic. I think it is really cool what you are doing.
lamyka chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
wow it's amazing how in such a short chapter ur not only able to couple (haha pun) the song with the action and imagery that the short paragraphs hold. it's quite impressive, my dear. i look forward to your next chapter to see where this is going! :-)

good luck,

lamyka chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
wow angsty and romantic. not to mention a great blend of the song with the passages of text. i love how you combine them-lol i think i've said this already, but good job!

good luck with ur next chappie,

Twixy chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
o please update soon
KPOBb 3A KPOBb chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
damnit...that was awesome. *sniffles* I'm a sap for romances. *sigh* I even listened to the song while I read it. I really hope you continue this. Its very well done *cough, cough* in fact I've done a similar thing also(songfics and such) anyway, please update soon!
strawberry soda chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
go on please. its a beatiful story. you really should go on, because i want to read if riddick gets her back.
Gen1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Another Great chapter :D
Storyteller906 chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Wow! When you going to write more? Huh? Huh? Huh? Figure if I bug enough you will hurry and write more to this intriguing fic.
Audacia chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
I like your story so far! You should check out mine: "Torment", we use the same band for our songs. lol. I hope there is more to come soon. :)
lamyka chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
wow this is a beautiful song fic. and the paragraphs or lines in between are perfectly paced and timed. most times in song fics people make the mistake of more song than actual fic! i cna't wait for the next chapter or to see where this is going.

good luck,

Sophia chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
YES MORE MORE MORE GIVE ME MORE...okay im not suppose to sound perverted but by reading that again, I do but yes this was the greatest I like really felt the emotion and yah i lisened to the song while i read it and i was like WOW, so awesome job keep it going this could really turn into something.