Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Sweet story,

Snowball mayhem, a nice concept that you displayed very well.

Also the scenes following the snowball fighting were nice and heartwarming, christmas is really starting up.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Now that WSCS is FINALLY finished, I can pick up where I left off in reading. And I must say that like all the previous ones, I do like this story. It is so NICE to see them in a normal setting but with their individual pieces still in place. Such examples in this little ditty are Debra yelling ‘BANZAI” during the charge and Kim keeping watch from her dorm window.

Hope all is well.

The Wise Duck
cl chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Loved very second of reading this and even reread it a couple of time for enjoyment! You really help me to relive my campus days on the west coast and in the midwest. I can understand and appreciate Debra's desire not to miss classes. In view of her growing up in a culture that stresses a great deal on academics and her strive for perfection through her martial arts training. It is funny how how the gang is trying to impress on Debra the need and benefit of caffeine during finals. Unfortunately, this didn't sink in with me until later in life so I love this reminder of yours. Your description of the campus is so beautiful! When I close my eyes, I can see my old campuses again and relive my memories. Love your putting in the clock tower in your description or did I forget about it from an earlier episode? I love your having the girls fight back and good job done for both sides! The boys could have fought back with more vigor and may have won, but it could have turned ugly with no one having fun at the end. It appeared as if an ugly turn could have happened when Monique told the boys to stop and they didn't. When you had the girls win, it seemed the boys allowed it out of good spirit because if they didn't, it would have been demeaning to their friends which wouldn't have been in the spirit of the season. A great job! Once again, I appreciate your writing and imagination very much! I also appreciate your reply to a recent episode suggestion. Did you receive my earlier episode ideas which were sent out about two or three months ago? If you didn't, please let me know and I'll sent them to you again. One more thing, at first I thought you were going to have the girls join in the snowfight anyhow, but by ambushing the boys from behind, but the boys got it going, so whatever... Great job once again! Looking forward to your next TUY!
cl chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Just started to get into your most recent TUY episode when I suddenly had an idea you for a quick episode. As you know, Kim Possible was renewed for more new episodes. I sort of imagined all the characters, including the villains and villianesses holding a press conference to thank the fans. The conference is held, but becomes a mess as the heroes/heroines/villians/ villianesses also renew their vows to resume becoming a pain to each other for another year. Wanted to give you this idea while giving my review at the same time, but didn't want to wait and wanted to read your new TUY episode and relish the details. More later.
Forlong chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I don't think college is as hard as you're making it out to be. And I'm going to college in Michagan. That's top notch stuff. Then again, it is a community college.

I hope you've been to New York City around Christmas time, 'cuase snow only coming after Christmas doesn't sound possible for that area. This far north, we get snow in late November.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Good series, keep it up.
John Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
"Time has come today; Young hearts can go their way; Can't put it off another day; I don't care what others say, they say we don't listen anyway. Time has come today...hey!"- Les Chambers

Interesting story. Physics? I realize that math was involved, but physics? Dang. Well there goes that idea.

Somebody's been watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I don't know, I bet Ron and George defeated Kim and Loretta. I find it hard to believe that the girls defeated the boys. Not that I'm saying it's impossible, I don't think they'd go done without a fight.

Keep up the good work.
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Another wonderful fic from JPMod. It captures the spirit of the season. Happy Holidays all!
campy chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Another sterling effort in your excellent series. Keep up the good work.