Reviews for The Things Men Do
Zalleon chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
"Since Monkey Fist" not "sense"
panda0031698 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
very good but as you say it leaves a lot of questions so i hope there will be a sequle to theis or the answers will be in the main story arc of this univrse.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
berv i love the aertwork of booine,s-mission-outfit

booine-sood-heple-gj-out-offin

beides-booine-waith-pis-powers jaust-think if-bon-bon saisters-makefun-of-her-bon-bon-cood-make go-toplss-into-rod

my-way-of-wiashing-eps-booine-herion
Brony1984 chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
Betty - business as usual. Makes me wonder what her true intentions are for Team Possible.

Another good story.
John chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
for crying out loud your stories (Bonnie's curse, Redemtion, recovery and all the ones inbetween and around) are so cool im reading the one when bonnie fights that murderer and its asum you are really good wrighter keep up the good work and cant wait for the next ones

john

ps I would like a reasponse lol i like talking to people
Worker72 chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
Well you successfully made GJ more complex. That complexity has always been lacking in the series, it is sorely needed. Do you have any plans for Kim's dad along this line? I've always thought that Kim's father would make a great villian or maybe just a darker lining to his perpetual optimism.
Taechunsa chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
Excellent ending.

And the plot thickens. Oh well, at least we will be getting Kim back soon.

YEAH!

Oh, and you lost me a little with the and Will will between the spoilers. Perhaps you could clarify some? ;)
Worker72 chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
Kristine dies just as Bonnie reaches the true victim within her soul. I wonder what the gang is going to do to Will Du? I suppose they're probably to shocked that he used a gun considering that I've never seen a Global Justice agent use a firearm before in the series.
MrDrP chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Nice wrap-up. Always have to like some duplicity, though I must confess your confidence in GJ's abilities surprasses mine.

Looking forward to your next outing.
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
good and interesting
HeavyMetal84 chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Good when u there be a sequel after this story? story btw.
Markv1.0 chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Well let me just say that I'm glad someone finaly got up the nerve to deck Will Du. Then there was Bonnie with the low blow that was priceless. I still think Will Du got off a liitle too easy. I'm looking forward to the last chapter of Answers and the start of Recovery. By the way if you get the chance check out this story arc angel michael is working on it's called Terminator. It's a crossover between KP and Terminator and it's shaping up to be a really good story.
Commander Argus chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Aw, and here I was thinking Wil could sing in the Vienna Boy's Choir!

Great Finale - evil.

Evil!

EVIL!
Matri chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
See! You DID let him off too easy! *starts poking you with a rusty pithfork*
StoryCrafter chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Figures. ;)

Good job. Can't wait for Recovery.