Reviews for This is Not A Fanfic
allylikes chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Not gonna lie, best fanfic ever!
csijenniferlynn chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a good laugh! :)
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Whats up with the baby seal?

I love it. This is a vary funny story.
toothchick chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
This whole story was such a riot!
toothchick chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
OMG! This was hysterical!
Passing Polaris chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
I have ALWAYS enjoyed both of your stories. This little piece is so amusing, I literally almost screamed with laughter. I had to read the part about a bear stealing Sofia to my husband, mostly because secretly in my heart I have always longed for just such an event...

Thank you for making me laugh so very hard. Thank you for your incredible talent!
Luca-Pacheco chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
OMG! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! My face's aching from the laughter!
jill chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
real, actual tears of laughter here. particularly the bear eating sofia and conrad with the seal. *weeps*
The Queen of Sin chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
I LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! Almost as much as I love this fic...it is uber-funny...this fic has cheered me up SO much! It's funny because it's true! :D

Joey
hazeleyes571 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
omg...I may never write again...LOL.

Well observed guide on how not to write a fic. Brilliantly entertaining, as good fics should be! Well done :-D
hannaberry chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
OMG! Help, somebody, I'm dying... I'm just in the middle of the love making scene and can't breath, my stomach is aching and and I can't see any more because of the tears...

"Sara splintered apart into a million pieces once... and then again and again, as Grissom pushed his steel silkiness into her deep cavernous depths. He watched her face contort in pleasure and the sheer beauty made his thick, wide, long manroot explode like Mount St. Helens, spewing red-hot man-seed into her waiting body.

That was too much – the tsunami-orgasm wracking her body – and she passed out, saying his name on a sigh."

Huh. I so needed that after the promo today :-D (or yesterday, I live in your future.-))
The Smoose chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
The damn funniest thing I've ever read (apart from the other fic's you've done)! Frigging awesome!
unbridled soul chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
WTF? haha LMAO! i totally love it! it rocks! wonderful job!
alour01 chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
This may be the greatest thing I have ever read.

Although, I may never get Grissom "screeching like a hyena" out of my mind...
Indoctrinated chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Assholes? You guys are my heroes! Great parody, best one I've seen so far.