Reviews for Firefly Story
Eriisu-April chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Hum, I did like this short story for the coolest blonde pimp of the past-future XD

I have only been in on S7 for about three days, so... this is maybe the first fic I found that was more than decent for ocs, and not a poem, ect. :) If you know of any really good ones (really any characters, but Heisama and the rare jem of Ukyosama) please please please let me know. It is a serious pain searching through a thousand pages to find less than 60 stories...
Rassilon001 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Short, sweet, and beautiful... and helpful in providing a more in-depth look at Yukina and "Momotaro" and how they met and came to be together before the events of the series. Nicely done.
SakuraSamuraiGirl chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
What a sweet backstory of the Firefly house and Shichiroji. :)

It was a good idea to write about how hard it was to gain control of his arm. In the anime, he was pretty proffcient (hope I spelled that right) at it.
HorusTheAvenger chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
"Memoirs of a Geisha" meets "Samurai 7". Interesting.

While the story is little bit predictable, it is very nicely done with good attention to detail and apt closure.
NeverLookBackSamurai chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY! THAT WAS THE BEST ROJI-SAN STORY I'VE READ!
evilalternateendingstorywriter chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy! There should be more stories like this one in the world. Just the right amount of romance, but still fluffy! I really liked it!
Liandrid313 chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Man that is a really good story. Its the first one that I have read that is based on Shichiroji and Yukino. It was very nicely done. Do write more of them
Grey.13 chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
So cute! I love this! Good job!
me chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
great it up,ok?We need more samurai 7 fanfics )
narrizan chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Wow!*waves hello* Okay I dropped kids off at my mum's to read it!

It is a wonderful story. Thank you for writing this. I feel it was not rushed, nor too lolng or too short. It was done with a nice touch not too feathery light, but still ran with emotion enough. Just right.

Umm...please don't give Kyuzo a girlfriend. He doesn't need one reallY! The chicks may throw themselves at him but I would like to think that it would be like so much water off a duck's back.

I love your handling of our favourite samurais. I have only ever seen it in the Japanese as well same as you from Animax. I tend to prefer to watch anime in the original language. However I digress.

I've read all your S7 stories now, and await your next S7 story with bated breath.

- _ zan
Pendragon-Xanatos chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Man, have you made my day just a thousand and one times better! Momo-chan and Yukino are my faivourate pairing even if they don't get much coverage, and you played them both beautifully, mate. I can't thank you enough JUST for writing about them. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
that was a good story.

thanks for writing it.
junyortrakr chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Well, that was a nice ending. It seems to me that the ending is usually harder to write than the beginning, too.
Matsuo Michiyo chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
*squeals* I f-ing LOVE the ending! WAH

I just might die of hyperventilation if I don't stop! Whee! I just LOVE this, dammit!

Looking forward to more of your ficcies! Ciao!
Samuraiko chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
A great ending to a great story... and cheers! You'd better keep writing!

Don't forget, MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA comes out in theatres this month! Wanna head out to Phoenix? We'll make it a group effort! *laughs*