Reviews for Seeds of Love
witchfingers chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
oh, i've only got one chapter left :(
witchfingers chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
:') such a sweet story...! and i'm a sucker for the myth of hades and persephone 3
witchfingers chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
aw, this is a very sweet story :) i really like it :)
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
That was really really amazing! :)
Breanna chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Wow! I love your story, and writing style! Your writing literally paints beautiful pictures. I saw that you haven't updated since October. I really hope that you're just writing the next chapter! I really really hope you update soon, because I really need to know what happens!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Right now it is October 4, 2006. I just read your story and I adore it! I've always loved mythology and to see my favorite anime characters take well-fitted places in these myths breaths new life into them! Your story is incredible and fascinating and I hope you intend to update soon!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
It's so sad that you aren't updating anymore, this is such a good story...
Ukchana chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
I like it! And normally Trowa isn't really my thing, and Midii I barely have interest in. But even with that, I still enjoyed this more than many fanfics that actually have pairings I like, lol. You write superbly, and your usage of words suited to the time-period and the mythology is a nice touch in a medium that is usually done halphazardly (ie: fanfiction)

I hope you keep updating, though I'd be a hypocrite to demand it! You write very well, your characters are thoughtful, spunky and precocious. I like your style, it's not flurid yet it's descriptive in a fresh way. Like "it had felt like lightening had skittered over her skin". I don't see that kind of stuff much in fanfiction! Your muse must be having a very fun time. _

yours,

Ukky
Chixon chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
Very good story. I am reccomending it to all of my friends.

Favorite
SSJBardock chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Very nice chapter. Trowa showed remarkable restraint at the end. I wonder though, whether or not the reason he stopped has something to do with being a god and everything that goes with that. Midii seemed to be in a haze at the end. Was that because of the situation itself or because there is some kind of influence created by the joining of two godly beings? I eagerly await the next chapter.
subychan chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
I like your story and want to read more thanx
helo chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
yay! an update!

great chapter finaly things are going well for the tow

they are so cute! man I love trowa here so much!

but now a new problom the demons are back!

is there going to be another battel?

I can't wait for more
tamakun chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
great story! I love the way you write trowa

he's so hot!

update soon
Moonstar chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
your story rocks!

I love every thing about it*_*

please more & don't take too long !
Elisa chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Finally! It's about time those two got together ... Aw, they're so cute!

*points gun* u better update soon, or else!