Reviews for Seeds of Love
Breanna chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Wow! I love your story, and writing style! Your writing literally paints beautiful pictures. I saw that you haven't updated since October. I really hope that you're just writing the next chapter! I really really hope you update soon, because I really need to know what happens!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Right now it is October 4, 2006. I just read your story and I adore it! I've always loved mythology and to see my favorite anime characters take well-fitted places in these myths breaths new life into them! Your story is incredible and fascinating and I hope you intend to update soon!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
It's so sad that you aren't updating anymore, this is such a good story...
Ukchana chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
I like it! And normally Trowa isn't really my thing, and Midii I barely have interest in. But even with that, I still enjoyed this more than many fanfics that actually have pairings I like, lol. You write superbly, and your usage of words suited to the time-period and the mythology is a nice touch in a medium that is usually done halphazardly (ie: fanfiction)

I hope you keep updating, though I'd be a hypocrite to demand it! You write very well, your characters are thoughtful, spunky and precocious. I like your style, it's not flurid yet it's descriptive in a fresh way. Like "it had felt like lightening had skittered over her skin". I don't see that kind of stuff much in fanfiction! Your muse must be having a very fun time. _

yours,

Ukky
Chixon chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
Very good story. I am reccomending it to all of my friends.

Favorite
SSJBardock chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Very nice chapter. Trowa showed remarkable restraint at the end. I wonder though, whether or not the reason he stopped has something to do with being a god and everything that goes with that. Midii seemed to be in a haze at the end. Was that because of the situation itself or because there is some kind of influence created by the joining of two godly beings? I eagerly await the next chapter.
subychan chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
I like your story and want to read more thanx
helo chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
yay! an update!

great chapter finaly things are going well for the tow

they are so cute! man I love trowa here so much!

but now a new problom the demons are back!

is there going to be another battel?

I can't wait for more
tamakun chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
great story! I love the way you write trowa

he's so hot!

update soon
Moonstar chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
your story rocks!

I love every thing about it*_*

please more & don't take too long !
Elisa chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Finally! It's about time those two got together ... Aw, they're so cute!

*points gun* u better update soon, or else!
Anrui Shino chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
*flail* I love this story very much so. I was so happy when I saw that you updated! What a hot way to end the chapter. Trowa's so very sweet and kind and Midii, poor girl. Decisions, decisions. Gehh. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. _
Anrui Shino chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
When I started to read this fic, I wasn't so sure about the concept. I continued and even after the first chapter, I wasn't completely hooked yet. But I decided that I wanted to find out what happened, and I liked the general storyline.

By chapter 2, I was quite sure I wanted to see this fic through the end. By the end of Chapter 3 I was hoping Chapter 4 was the end of it because I knew I would absolutely hate having to wait for more chapters. Now that I found out it's not finished yet, I'm both extremely happy that there's more to it and I can read more and ready to pounce on you becauseI really want more and it's not here yet! Augh. Torture. Grr. You sadist. P
SSJBardock chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
I really enjoy reading this story. I think Trowa seeing love as a battle to be won is very appropriate. Now that both Midii and Trowa are going to open up to each other, things should progress rather nicely. Of course I'm sure Lady Une will try to prevent it somehow.
helo chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
love it!

wow a great story realy please keep up

don't ever think about leaving thise fic please

it will make cry T_T