Reviews for It Was Going to be a Long Night
EllaEvans chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Good story, you should consider continuing for the remaining scenes in the episode. I only ever read partial scenes from this episode and I realy want someone to continue.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
mfkngst chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
very well written. So deep adn insightful, i loved it! And i wish that in this episode we had seen more reactions from the team, specifically Lexa and Shalimar. this story gave me that. Thanks!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Are you continuing this? It's very good:) I wish they would have added this scene in too, as well the trip back to Sanctuary. I love the part you have with Shalimar.. I always thought it was odd that the episode didn't include much of her. You should add another chapter!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hey, I'm liking this Jesse-angst! I missed the first part of this episode, so I'm very interested in any fics revolving around it! Keep it up-I'll be reading!
bohemianbabe chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
good story, i like it, you have some deep thought going on

one tip, let us do the annonymous reviews, you almost didnt get the review from me because i had to log it, soemtimes i am in a rush and i dont have time to log in, so definitly do that..

i am looking forward to seeing more from you.

lotta love

martana aka bohemianbabe
aniki19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
u don't accept anonymous reviews!

well...back to e story,

i like e direction that u took with this episode. i really can't remember wat happened; it has been that long n i've yet to get mx season 3 dvds,but;i really liked e way u included e emotions n thoughts of everbody else. it's refreshing.

so wat r u waiting for? update!