Reviews for A Severing of Ties Part One
Moon6Shadow chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
WOW I can't even begin to describe this story, I've never read anything like it!
Heksie chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
great twist!
AnimaLynx chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Please write more to this story, I really like it! I hope you can in the future get some ideas for the next part of it. If your muse has left you for the past three years so far for this one, you could asked others of suggestions or something...

Well thanks for what you have written and good luck for future stories.

ALx
yumi2482 chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
wow
HeyEugene chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
That was brilliant! Usually I either hate Snape or I'm indifferent to him, but you kept him both in character and made him evil so I actually liked him a little. I'm sick of wonderful Snape being Harry's mentor, so this was a nice original twist. I love the irony, especially the fact that it was Snape's fault Harry didn't give in to Voldemort's scheme. I especially liked the made-up potion-induced love triangle idea. It's too bad you ran out for inspiration.
Nefra chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Well, I usually like better finished fics, but the idea was good, and we can't hold lack of inspiration against you, so... thanks for what you wrote!
Suzy chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
i really hate snape (in this story) so he really is working with ol'volide, i hope their plan back-fires on them and harry realises the manipulation he is being led to believe! and also works that to his advantage! i hope harry gets around it, he is already a little wary of snape, just a little he is still so nieve, but he obviously doeasn't trust adults, not to be mean or anything but i hope he never doeas!
NadaZilch chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
One of the creepiest things in the world is to be manipulated or have one's choice stolen away. It's an evil, oily feeling coating your heart and filling you overall with wrongness. I'm glad that Harry, despite everything, choice to do what was right. I wish, however, that Snape were not evil.
Lrnd chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
i thought it was a really good story
Recto-Bella chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh! I like your story!~ but you should have continued on.. you might get ur inspiration back after a while~ I feel that I've not yet experienced the climax..

But all the same, i enjoy reading it very much!

~Isabelle
alwaysariyana chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
This is way too creepy for my tastes. I did not really liked HBP at all for I actually like Snape and in this fic, yikes, he scares me.

Keep writing because I do see tons of promise and I probably will continue just will be a little more careful in my reading :)
jei chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Thank you for writing out the rest of the plot for us. That was a much better approach than just leaving us hanging. Thanks for a great story.
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Aw, it had an awesome beginning of the chapter, really well done. The breaks were a little broken but thank you for posting the whole story that you had if you had planned to abandon it. Maybe one day you will feel like writing it all out.

I liked the ending, how Snape and Voldemort's plan failed. I would have really liked to see Harry realize that Snape was his teacher and Snape take advantage of it, more interaction but the ending was still good. Nice manipulation of events and Dumbledore. I liked how Snape was actualy on the bad side. Thanks for sharing!
ESP chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
I don't understand why you didn't just bite the bullet and write the rest of your story. You've got it all mapped out. You've got the instincts and the talent. You've got a very interesting plot twist.

But, alas, you are missing the drive, it seems, to be a true writer. You think a real writer would give up so easily? Writing isn't about 'inspiration', it's about WORK. You have to WORK, you have to WRITE, even if you're not 'feeling it'. Inspiration has very little to do with it. It's too bad, really.
rayama chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
Gah! Great outline! But you're not going to finish fleshing it out? That's so MEAN! This is a very orginal idea and it's carried out very well. I hope to see you finish it.