Reviews for Who Knows the Cat Better then the Rat
Lord Shiranui chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Loved this cx
canzie chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I would like to state how important it is for you to READ THE MANGA! The anime doesn't even touch the true meaning behind Fruits Basket! It doesn't even go into the importance of Shigure's mysterious nature, not everyone is introduced, how Kyo knew Tohru mom, how Yuki met Tohru when they were little, or how Kyo's hat got to Tohru! Nothing is properly portrayed, you don't see who everyone ends up with happily, and they only show 1 dramatic event (Kyo turning into a "monster"). I mean, Yuki had problems too! and they didn't show his dramatic transformation thru the aid of the student council.

Since I cannot express how much injustice the anime did for the manga properly, I will move on to your story! :) (sorry for venting on you BTW, its just... so embarrassing what the anime did to "portray" the manga)
It so super cute, like an abridged version of Addiction WHICH I LOVE and the ending was just perf. Its very cute and I'm sure I could read it again and again if I wanted :)
AnimeAmie chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is my absolute favorite fruits basket story EVER.
So well written, amazing plot-I was hooked onto every word!
It made me cry and laugh, I'm so in love with this story!
XD chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
animeyaoikid chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I loved it. It made me cry, and then it made me yell so loud I woke up everyone in my house (who thought I was sleeping) and then it made me laugh my ass off.
KavanLostWings chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
So well written, man my heart is soaring with the characters. Great job, loved every minute of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I love u
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I loved this so much! It was amazing! My favorite parts were when Yukon was jealous and the ending! Your an awesome writer! And yes I like exclamation marks!
Fluffly is amazing chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I really love exspecially when Ayame and Shigure stood up for them and who new Ayame could kill some one!
AthrunYuy chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Brilliant as always. My favorite part is Aya sticking up for his brother. Can't get enough of his serious side. thanks again for yet another good read.
NoelMalphoi chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
OH WOW ! what an amazing story3 you're an awesome writer, and how you came up with such an amazing storyline, ill never know:)
joeiwhaley17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this story is really funy and i enjoyed reading the first chapter. it was very long though. you are a really good writer and should continue writing a lot o.k! bye bye
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
muahahaha! finally Akito gets what he deserves! YukiXKyo forever!
Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I have to say that I REALLY REALLY loved this fic. It was funny, partly sad, romantic and and...TOTALLY AMAZING! I relly like your writing style. You really give characters a life! Keep going!
random reader chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
beautiful, wonderful. happy story. i loved every second of it!