Reviews for Sweet Dreams
SoulxMakaLover97 chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
So, I just read the entire trilogy in a few hours. Sweet. Jaysus. That was amazing! I loved it to the extreme. The story was so well thought out, the characters so developed, even the ways of the knights and the different creatures/villains seemed as if they were originally in the show! I loved the way you created such a great and in-depth story from the thirteen episode anime. It was wonderful, and kudos to you for completely captivating me! :)
CherryBlossom210 chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
AWWWW! Most Amazing story! I want to cry :'). It's such a good story!
CherryBlossom210 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010 really. It was funny when Blaise said "reproduce like rabbits." I wanted to laugh so hard, but I couldn't...well since my parents are asleep.
cassie89 chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
Hey, just wanna thank you for such an amazing story...seriously, couldn't stop reading the trilogy in one day...have an 1500 word politics essay due in a few hours and haven't started it yet because of you but it was damn worth it:) I never read the manga but compared to the anime I actually preferred your story:) Loved the original characters and ships...and all in character!:D So, congrats and keep up with the good work!
xKitKatex chapter 17 . 2/24/2008
omg this series was bloody BRILLIANT! i luved it loads. it had me gasping crying and near eough excited at all the right parts.

i just have to say that you one hell of a writer. cant wait to read the rest of your stories
Axel'sGirl507 chapter 17 . 12/30/2007
This was the best pretear story I have ever read its so sad its over but it was great! thank you for it, I loved it so much!
silverkrystal chapter 17 . 8/31/2007
! best stories ever!1
Rayne StarDust chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
All three stories were awesome! I enjoyed all of the bantering between the leafe knights and Himeno. Once again, awesome, and GREAT JOB. Hope to read another Pretear fic of yours soon.
Hola.Adios chapter 17 . 4/30/2007
i loved it
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Hmm, if it's been three years since the manga/anime took place, then that means that Himeno is 19. (And if anyone REALLY pays attention to either, they would know that this means Hayate and Kei are the same age as Himeno.)
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I'm re-reading the series, and now that I understand more of the mature humor, it's almost funnier.

The foreplay comment had me blushing this time around.

Anyway, great story. I totally admire the whole trilogy.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 17 . 1/24/2007
That. Was. So. AMAZING! That is by far the best, most professional like, Pretear fan-fic I have ever read. The writting style is excellent, the world you created felt so complete, the story kept me entranced for all three installments, and none of the endings left anything to be desired. ANd I must say, if this were to be made into a manga, it would probably be one of the best out there. Right up there with the regular Pretear.

I think that my only problem is that you used American (and British) media referances, instead of Japanese. But, I'll forgive you. And, i loved the Star Wars joke.

Now, just wondering, would you be willing to check out my fan-fic, since I've said so many good things about yours? I'm sorry, but I really want to know what people think of my story. And I admire your style, so it seems only natural that I should ask you to check it out. It's a Pretear fic called A Drop of Sound, and it's under the M rating (sorry about that).
Rosakala chapter 17 . 9/14/2006
I loved all three stories you wrote for this series. You have a fantasic style and I'm looking forward to any more Pretear stories you write.

I must ask though or I'll think I've gone mental, didn't you have a story up about how Kataru became the Topaz Prince in the first place? I'd swear I remember reading a couple of chapters on it but I just went looking for it and couldn't find it. So am I nuts or did you remove it?
bloodiedinnosence chapter 17 . 6/22/2006
OMG...that was friggen awesome, i love this trilogy it has got to be like the best friggen fanfic ever written, hell it is even better then all the other pretear fanfics i have read put together, sorry i didn't review earlier, but i couldn't stop reading long enought o reaview at the end of each chapter, again theis story was amazing, i can't say how happy i am that you wrote it, it made me laugh so hard and at times cry too, so ya thanx, now that i have rambled on 4, like, ever

can't wait to read your other stories, but 4 the time being i am being kicked off the computer by my evil sister, (squeals in delight)GOD THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY

hehehe, ya umm...thanx
LovelyHimeno chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
okay I know I've read this before but I've got to say that this chappie was very funny!