Reviews for Elladan's Grand Plan
Stormcutter684 chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
oooh mellon-nin, I have to admit you give me the good laughs.
Hannon le. I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.
I loved Elladan's ridiculous attempts at doing Valar-knows-what to Belegdur! I loved the club, and Belegdur's beserk mood swings following each blow to the head. And to think - all Belegdur got from that was headaches. (Oh. And bumps on the head.) From the sounds of it, I would expect Belegdur to be unconscious with a serious head concussion. Lol.
I found that I liked the chap where Belegdur showed a special moment of caring, rescuing Legolas from the evil pit of doom. Looks like there is good and love in that heart of his!
But my ultimate fav scene was the cooking pot on the head. Ai Elbereth, I felt like rolling on the floor laughing my head off. Elladan is such a goof! Can't help but question how he managed to be the older twin?
Loved the relentless 'revenge' of Belegdur's, and that was just a dream!
Then the tar and feathers ... And the mistake of drugging the wrong elf ...
Lol! Now that I look upon it, I can't believe I'm saying this but - poor Belegdur! I think Elladan is relentless! Lol!
This was hilarious. My only constructive critisism is I didn't really understand the last scene where Ellada discovered that weird room ... It was very mysterious and unexplained. And fyi, is that the end of your 'Elladan's Grand Plan?' I wish there was more. Or maybe you'll ... Update? :)
Destined Darkness chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
hehe lol that is funny, hehe espesially the part with the goblin king lol okay now i am going to bed before i fall asleep in the computer chair with only my stupid homework (that's due tomoorow i might add)for company so night lol
Midnight Promise chapter 8 . 11/24/2006
Lol,

Poor Belegdur, Elladan can be so vicious. Lol, walking into the wall. . .loved it.

:D

Sadly, I have no ideas to give you.

Midnight Promise chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
ROFL!

That was absolutely hilarious! I hope there is more based off this idea.

Midnight Promise chapter 6 . 11/24/2006
Awe, I love the sibling fluff between Legolas and Belegdur.

Lol, I want to read a fic with the elves having tea with Galadriel. That would be hilarious!

:D

Midnight Promise chapter 5 . 11/24/2006
Lol! I really enjoying myself, reading these.

Great job, keep the laughter coming.

Midnight Promise chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
Lol!

I am starting to feel sorry for Belegdur. And Elladan has some issues. . ._

_-

Midnight Promise chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
LMAO!

Like I said in my last review; how is Elladan is still alive?

o_O Whoa, he Aranion has a son. . ._

Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
LMAO! I am very surprised Elladan is still alive after all that he had done. . .:3

Hilarious, great job, and the finishing part with the book was perfect.

;D

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
*falls over laughing*

Oh, I love this! Its very messed up but I still love it and want to read more!

Master Fifer chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
Oh my... U had me going there!
Master Fifer chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ohh, god that's funny! Poor Elladan! or maybe Legolas.. or maybe Belegdur... Oh well. U can't feel sorry for all of 'em, can U?

Nice, and more!
Master Fifer chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Oh, defifinetly Tar and Feathers! Very swell! Poor Poor Belegdur... wonder if he knows who's behind all this...

As Oliver Twist would say: Please, ma'am, can I have some more?

BRAVO!

HI
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
*gasps* Tar and feathers! Tar and feathers!

THAT's why you kept asking for them! You wanted to use them on Belegdur!
memyselfandi chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Hi! Me again. You said you wanted prank ideas huh? Well you asked for it just keep that in mind. On the night of a big formal occasion like a banquet or something, Elladan steals ALL of Belegdur's clothes and replaces them with dresses! Beledur will need to be away all day untill just before he has to leave and then something, like wine, has to be dumped on him so he ~has~ to change. I give you My Lady Belegdur! Well if there was ever any doubt about my insanity that should clear it up.