Reviews for Moonfire
KeLpIeenoch chapter 14 . 3/19/2008
wow, great story!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
aw dudee awesome! i loved it, those names were cool, Shadow is just great. lol. Update soon muchkin!

May The Frog be With You/

Manwathiel chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
I love Shadow, he's so cute. _ I wanna see a piccy of Shadow! lol. Wonderful chapter! Update soon! *grin*
Pammie312 chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
Glad to see you back! This was a nice chapter about the meeting and introductions of the bandits to the elves. I don't mind the name changes, as we are just getting to know them.

I was amused at Glorfindel's reaction to his reinforcements. Then he saw how much he underestimated them when they happened onto the Orc battle. I like the way they "revert" to the calls of their other form when about to engage in battle.

When the fighting was done and the camp had settled down, it was fascinating how Shadow cemented the bond between bandits and elves with his stories and manipulations of the smoke and flame to enhance the tale. I can only assume that this will be invaluable for what lies ahead.

Looking forward to the next update!
ElfLuver13 chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
interestin chapter. I don't mind the change of names, they're really cool. Speaking of that, could you please send me the site? If you don't mind? If you can, great! If not, thats fine. I just thought I'd check it out in my spare time. Glad to see ur back and I hope to see a new Blood thorns chapter out soon!

occasionally-maybe-never chapter 13 . 2/22/2006
DAMN YOU CHILD! Bloody cliffhangers! I loved it. i loved it, i loved it! *sighs* you must update soon! i loved the last bit and where poor shdow was attacked by possesive Elledan. *pats shadows head* poor thing. May The Frog Be With You!

Pammie312 chapter 13 . 2/21/2006
There was a lot to like in this chapter. Is there a bit of the voyeur in Glorfindel, Shadow, and Elrohir? Is the reason they stay so close is for tending to the mates, as they can't/don't tend to themselves? Anyway, poor Shadow...how uncomfortable is that!

Elladan is not in his "right" mind at the moment, so I can forgive him his lapse of courtesy. lol I take it that the mating ritual/process takes both parties to their basest levels.

I agree with Manwathiel, about the wolven/elven qualities. If only transformation like that wasn't fiction!

The best passage was the calling of the wolven warriors, and their replies. If you've ever heard wolves call, it's thrilling and chilling. I am sure that Glorfindel's own warriors are thrilled and chilled too, at what will come from the woods to join them.

Very enjoyable & I'm looking forward to more.
Manwathiel chapter 13 . 2/21/2006
Hehe, I liked Elladan's reaction to Shadow. Very amusing, I thought. :D I also like how you make Shadow and the other bandits carry qualities of the wolves yet still manage to keep them human- er, elven. _ I admire your writing skills so much! I'm going to steal them from you! lol! Wonderful chapter once again, update soon!
ElfLuver13 chapter 13 . 2/21/2006
Oh yes. I loved this chapter. A possessive side of Elladan eh? I like it, really like it. Please update as soon as possible! Please!

Manwathiel chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
*laughs insanely* Poor Middle Earthians! Completely shocked out of their minds! XD Can't wait to see what happens once those two wake up! *grins evilly* MUCHO explanation, no? Bwahaha! Absolutely wonderful! Update soon, please! :D :D :D
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Grewat as always! *fans self* vezy steamy! The reactions were he best2 Update soon, May The Frog Be With You!

ElfLuver13 chapter 12 . 2/7/2006
Love it, love it, love it, love it! OH MY! This is one of the best chapters! Update soon! I'll be looking for Blood Thorns as well.

Pammie312 chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
Scorch alert would have been appreciated! LOL!

Quite a lot of heat built up here, so it was nice of you to bring it all to a finale, and let us breathe normally again!

I thought for sure the couple would get interrupted, in the middle of things, so to speak. The reactions of each of the "visitors" was very easily mistaken by the ones in the rear of the party as each one came to the chamber and saw the slumbering pair: Elrohir's error in what he perceived in his twin-bond made him too anxious to find out what happened, it was hilarious the way he and Shadow had a 3 Stooges moment! (I half-expected Elrond to mutter, "spread out!" Moe-style!) Then Elrond, not believing his eyes, but seeming to be in the kind of shock that meant disaster (maybe not totally incorrect!) makes way for Glorfindel to discover for himself what they were ogling at, and then making the couple a more modest sight. (Your matings always seem to have crowd magnets built in! lol!)

Thank goodness for Fury and Elladan's ability to snooze thru all the furor. I'm sure at some other time they would be interested in the discussions taking place about the twins-producing-twins possibility, but for now they are sated and sleepy. (What are the statistics on twins producing twins, esp. if it's twin/twin as parents?)

The seduction and foreplay was written very tastefully, not at all too graphic...I think it's one of your better skills how you describe the "act" but not with the explicit words you come to expect. You can get big heat from lots of little kindling! lol!

I can't wait for Fury and Ellandan to wake up and become aware of their effect on those closest to them!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
HELLO! great chapter, i think i'm gonna laugh my ass off when Elrohir and Shadow walk in on their respective twins! loved it as always, update soon. May The Frog Be With You!

Pammie312 chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
Elrond distraction aside, this chapter was everything I expected and more. I agree with Manwathiel's review, the pacing was right on. How Fury and Elladan read one another's emotional range by just looking in each other's eyes was really a mental image-fest. lol

Picnic goodies tossed aside in the urgent need to be closer, that was quite "fan-worthy". You have this semi-erotica down! The kiss description begged a comparison to none other than Shakespeare himself ("let lips do what hands do"-Romeo and Juliet).

The whole chapter was a turn-on, and way too soon the mood is going to be broken by the advancing troupe.

An interesting and juicy chapter. These 2 rival Legolas and Fire in their passion, so bring more on soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »